Little update

by Kool Jo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

Sounds like you are indeed smitten with the lovely young witness girl.

Being a hopeless romantic, I suggest you pursue her and engage her in conversation, asking her many many questions on subjects that Jehovah's Witnesses simply cannot be correct about. She may decide she wants you more than the cult.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

@Abiblestudent: I've just been maintaining a work relationship with the young lady I mentioned in my first post...I did like her before I found out she was a devout JW.

@roberta804: hahahahaha....thx for the laugh! I'm being a "good boy".

@whathappend: The second sister I met is much more reserved, doesn't mention anything about being a JW...she does well with our clients, but not that social with co-workers! I think she's going tru the motions...The first sister I mentioned seems very blind...such a pity for a young, industrious lady! She gives folks at work literature and stuff like that! I find it odd that for a devout JW, she doeshang out with "wordly" people at various social events!

Peace

Kool Jo

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Hello folks!!!

My work permit got approved to go overseas for a year!!!!!

This will even make my fade much smoother...but my parents already told me that they're coming to visit! I'll deal with that if they ever come by...I'm going to visit my parents for a couple days before I depart, I'm wondering if I can talk to my dad about TTATT...I mentioned the Candace Conti case to him and he says he's disgusted and that it looks like the WTBS was trying to protect the fellow who did it!

Kool Jo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit