A treacherous heart might decieve a Christian making him unable to see that his family is actually, Moloch.

by Theocratic Sedition 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SophieG
    SophieG

LOL@ Emery, I used to do that all the time! I was always saying in my head: SAYS WHO? REALLY? Why should I just take your word for it?

I am sure my face gave me away all the time. I think I always had this issue with GB telling people how to live their lives!!!

Please, don’t ask me how I stayed in there 20 years….

• St George of England
    St George of England

The picture to accompany this study (Page 46) shows a guy at night school. He is studying COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY, see the book on his desk.

Quite ironic in view of all that's gone into jw.org in recent months.

George

• Satanus
    Satanus

My treacherous heart often burns me. To tame it down, i take tums. I see very well for hours, after that.

S

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Piece of shit book!

What exactly in the fuck does this have to do with Jeremiah?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    What exactly in the fuck does this have to do with Jeremiah?

Jeremiah is a good example for us today, he never went to university to study Computer Technology.

George

• Emery
    Emery

However if you do go to school, they will love to have you at Bethel!

• sir82
    sir82
    However if you do go to school, they will love to have you at Bethel!

Well they will love you after they "break" you, to test your humility, by having you fold laundry or scrub toilets for a year or 2.

Unless of course you have a law degree. Then it's right up to the top, rub elbows with the elite starting on day 1 of entrance into Bethel.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

This stuff is written by people who live off the donations of others. They have absolutely NO idea what it takes to live in the real world, and yet make sure they are telling others what they must do, including telling them they need to give more money cause the wtbts isn't rich enough yet. That stuff makes me so angry!!!!!

• hoser
    hoser

wait til we get to the part about baruch and how they spin that story.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Don't worry about getting education. Let the worldly people go to university and become doctors, scientists, engineers and so on. We can righteously sponge off them because all that matters is giving out pamphlets and obsessing about not having a beard.

Makes my blood boil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit