It would be a lovely letter

by Defianttruth 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

Letter from the Governing Body.

Dear Brothers due to our failed attempts of interrupting scripture and completely false, multiple prophecies, we as the Governing Body are going to implement a few new changes to God's Earthly Organization.

1. We are not God's Earthly Organization. We were started to be an independent bible study group that got out of hand.
    2. We are rearranging the governing schematics to the following. Everyone is equal. Everyman woman and child will be treated with love and respect.
    3. We have already dismissed ourselves for the pressures of being God's chosen ones because we never were in the first place. So, our members are allowed to read and interpret his or her bible on that individuals abilities and level of commitment.
    4. No one will be required to go in public ministry anymore. We have learned this has been a total failure and is not working. Everyone is encouraged to volunteer for charities, spend time with their families, and lead productive lives as Christ would want us to. Also, we expect a 25 percent increase in publishers annually because we will live lives similarly to what Jesus taught and will not be seen as complete self-serving mongers any more.
    5. We will stop trying to run lives of other individuals with pharisaic unbiblical based commandments that we 12 and the BOE have created in the last 70 years.
    6. Celebrate what ever it is you want. God wants happy people who follow him because they want to.
    7. Please for the love of Jehovah go out and get a blood transfusion even if you don't need one. It is silly of us to try to push an antiquated agenda because one person said we wouldn't do this for generations. Why we never consulted with the AMA or another reputable physicians group in the past is a question no of us can answer. Hell most of us didn't graduate high school we should stop pretending that we know answers when it comes to medical problems.
    8. We currently have vast resources that will need to be taken care of. We are going to use our moneys and properties to help the people we should such as orphans, widows, and ones that need our help.
    9. We will no longer provide a clergy class that rules people with no representation of rights or conscious. Please let your children take dance, play football, play basket ball, watch movies that make you think, and generally have fun. Its the reason god made us.
    10. The Kingdom Halls will be used as gathering centers for bible students to sit, speak, and ask questions about the bible and receive the answers from the text God has given to us. We will accept all religions and denominations with their faults and lies just as we have had our own. We will encourage our members to become active in the communities and other local churches just as we have for years taken advantage of the political system to suit our own needs.
    11. We will never again remove someone from this loving organization for committing simple sin. Here's a news flash. We know you all fooled around to some extent before your were married.
    12. We know that some scriptures indicate some individuals would not inherent the kingdom based on his and hers acts. We also realize that we all have done and do these things and the only reason any of us have a chance to make it to Gods Kingdom is the sacrifice of his son Christ Jesus. Not a regimen we invented and put in place to forcibly control the people of God to our standards and not His.
    13. No one will ever be removed from the congregation. If someone conducts an act you do not agree with you have the freedom to keep your distance from him. We will never order the separation of families again. For this and other grievous wrong doings we are blood guilty and shall not be allowed to further our work with the WBTS and will hand the control back over to the congregations were the flock will heard themselves with the hand of God.
  • bsmart
    bsmart

Good letter, wishful thinking!

• zeb
    zeb

and a truck load of corporate humility as well..

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I like the typo in the opening phrase: "interrupting scripture", I guess you meant to write "interpreting"........ or did you ?

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

my goodness that brought a tear to my eye, i WISH that would happen, then myself and so many others with spouses, children and other family in while they're fading, wouldnt be going through what we are right now!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sadly it's a fantasy.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Great concept and letter Defianttruth!

It would be great if it could somehow circulate amongst the R&F ("dumb sheeple" from the godless Pharisees' perspective).

• gone for good
    gone for good

Just imagine the joy, of liberating 7 million souls with just one letter.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think this would make a great viral e-mail.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

jgnat.... I agree... or a post on facebook. I have a few current jw fb "friends"

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit