Jehovah's Witness Child Molester

by free2beme 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

eyesropen - There is a movement to change the statute of limitations when it comes to child sexual abuse, and many states are in the process of doing so. Where I live there is no statute of limitations, so it can be reported and prosecuted any time. I'd suggest getting in touch with your local sexual abuse prevention/support agency and see where things are at. I'd also strongly suggest counselling. Childhood sexual abuse has severe impacts on the individual throughout their life - many adult problems and symptoms are rooted in it, yet never even linked to the abuse. Counselling, especially group therapy, can do wonders.

• eyesropen323
    eyesropen323

Mamochan-Yes, thank u. i will look into it.Youre stmt is 100% true. our marriage has been affected by it. thought things were badbecause of me but after 16 yrs of mrriage i just found out this past summer what happened to my spouse. now we r working on our mariage. i would have left if i didnt know the truth and i was told by an ex jw elder. my spouse is so emotionally numb and void they didnt put two and two togethr as far as our marriage and various issues that we have dealt with all stemming to what happened to their childhood. what upsets me is that the lders knew what had happened in the past and never put two and two together to help. the elders always blamed us personally for what we were going thru :( There is no love in this org.

• flipper
    flipper

FREE2BME- Very interesting experience. Thanks for sharing. Must have blown your mind to find out your friend had done this. Pretty sick. What else is pretty sick is how the elders are trained by the WT Society to be more supportive to perverted criminals than to the victims of child abuse. It's a sick and twisted organization. That's really good you are going to the victim's wedding and being supportive of her. Good for you. Good job

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Disgusting, but so typical. I hope the survivor has plenty of support from her family.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Par for the course, business as usual, why am I not surprised by this? The borg never advocates for the victim. They persecute the victims, especially if they act out i.e., behave 'inappropriately' by being permiscuous in response to the abuse, disfellowshipped, marked or reproved, but the offender is given a free pass and all the 'loving help' they can stand. Disgusting.

• Violia
    Violia

The Borg will help men if they have any leadership ability at all. Women are easily replaced as they outnumber men almost 2 to 1.

Once I accepted this I quit banging my head against the wall. Women just have no value in the Borg except for a few short years in their youth- to bring pleasure to some man. Once that is over, they can and are often replaced. Many men in the Borg / and world in general feel woman was put here for man's pleasure and not the other way around.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Her problem was leaving the Borg... The elders problem is not caring!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit