John Ankerberg Show

by Yadirf 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Yardif,

How do you know for sure that those in the video's mentioned in this thread do not obey God and the standards he sets forth?

How are they breaking any "rules" as you put it?

The "rules" you speak of, are they God's rules or the Watchtowers? They are not one in the same as you should know unless you blind yourself to facts.

Scorpion

• larc
    larc

Hey Yadirf,

I have been married for 38 years. I have three grown children and two grand children. I have held down a job all my life and am now retired. I live peacefully with my neighbors and cause no harm, so how am I different than you?

Again, I ask you, how are our standards different?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yardirf! Would like you to know- Joan Cetnar- David Reed-Daune Magnani
    Lori MacGregor - Follow & teach more of true scripture than is ever taught at the Kingdom Hall-( they are on John Ankerbergs tapes)
    You sound very protective of the Organization of JWs.
    I have been there done that- but TRUTH MUST prevail.If you want truth
    just continue to search -dont throw the baby out with the bath water.

• JT
    JT

Friday says:

"free from having to obey the standards that God requires of humans"

#######

now in and of itself that sounds like a good point , but it falls on its face when one considers that as a JW Friday confuses "Standards of God" with "standards of Men"

I doubt that many would argue that if a standard is set up by good the end result would be Death, yet time and time again the standards that we have been told were God's turned out to be men and the result was death or pain and suffering

Friday these are some standards that your religion "Claimed" were gods standards- of course today we know that was a lie.

1. Refusing of Transplants- result, lose of sight, no skin grafs, and death

2. No Alternative service- result, felony record, loss of job opportnities to care for ones family, imprisonement for up to 12 years and 18yr old gets out at 30 leaving behind a wife and kid perhaps, now his child is 12 his wife ain't had no "Willy Willy" in 12 years - she is aching, and in some cases rape in prison and even death

you see this jw has clearly shown and continues to show that he lacks the ablility to separate "God's standards" from those made up and passed off to him and other jw as god's standards

that is why we LITERALLY NEED HIM TO KEEP POSTing SO OTHERs CAN SEE the impact of wt on the ablility of a member to think and use logic

thank you Friday for your kind assistance in this matter

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit