My 66th birthday is today!!

by Terry 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Cantleave:

Just noticed you are no longer on my FB friends list

News to me! I plead not guilty!

Phizzy:You're looking damn good for a guy with that much water under the bridge , or is that photo in the O.P your younger brother ?

Taken with an iPhone camera. You know how distorted tiny cameras are. I'm an only child (although the word "child" hardly applies any more:)

• Pterist
    Pterist

Terry, How was the Chile Rellanos ? No heart burn I hope LOL ;)

• BorgHater
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Terry, I hope you had a great birthday. Please answer the following questions. Thank you!

~~~~~~

1-Did your birthday "wishes" come true?

2-Was the Fire Dept called to put out your cake?

3-Seriously, when you had the indigestion from the chile, did you think; "Oh, this is it!"

4-You realize I'm just kidding, Terry! DO YOU NEED ME TO SPEAK LOUDER??

5-Can you see this? I mean, can you see this without your glasses? I'm sorry for teasing, but it's genetic. (LOL)

• donny
    donny

Happy #66!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Happy Birthday!!!

Coffee

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Happy birthday Terry good to see you looking so well or as we say around these parts you are looking in fine fettle.

Many of them and long may you reign.

• Terry
    Terry

In answer to all the cheeky questions:

My cake didn't burn to the ground from excess candles. I don't actually like cake. I had Chile Rellanos instead and it was hot!

I can hear you just fine. Surprisingly my physical abilities all function properly, thank you.

One's general constitution and health are largely a matter of lucky genetics.

I'm among the very lucky. Tall, slim, powerful lungs, high energy, happy-go-lucky temperament, etc.

The irritating diminished capactiy is recalling names with lightning speed. Tis gone! I have to squint, and ummm and uhhhh before the darned information drops out like a gumball out of a jammed machine!

I suppose that is a small price to pay for 3 score and six years running amok on planet Earth. (This IS earth--right??)

• tiki
    tiki

nice thread and hope for a very good year for you, terry!! you look and come across as very healthy in body, mind and spirit! keep up the good work and your "bloated" postings!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit