by NikL 13 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL

WTF?

This would have NEVER happened 20 years ago! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXPSj5S4Q4

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

several things come to mind. why is this congregation allowed to have a good time? second, an unapproved melody from a band who openly used drugs and had gay sex. also a guy holding what appeared to be a whiskey jug, IN A KINGDOM HALL? holy hell. heads would have rolled in our congregation. just the fact that they knew the song would be reason enough for an inquisition into "choice of entertainment". just goes to show that the rules are arbitrary and decided by a local dictator. and finally these lames should be tortured and executed for taking a dump on one of the greatest songs of all times. would you wipe ass with the mona lisa?

thanks 4 posting. this video embodies their hypocracy.

• renderme
    renderme

That was just too weird

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

some young witnesses having some fun. Harmless enough. I don't think anything would have happened to anyone doing this in my old congregations. Good for these guys for trying to break the monotony.

But, I agree it was wierd.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Yeah, I noticed that video back during the Whitney Heichel murder. I believe because the guy who created a website for her before she was found was also associated with that youtube account. It looks like they have fun in Oregon.

• brinjen
    brinjen

It's always sad to see someone just butcher a classic rock anthem like Bohemiam Rhapsody. My ears still hurt.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Why cant I see the u-tube ?

smiddy

• brinjen
    brinjen

Smiddy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXPSj5S4Q4

I noticed the whiskey jug too... nothing like a good ole' stereotype. He's playing a 'worldly' so therefore he must have long hair and his booze with him at all times. I hear the director's cut also featured a highly controversial orgy scene with a hooker shooting up in the background. (yeah... joking)

• cantleave
    cantleave

I just wrote in the comments, I wonder how long that will last

"I am surprised you choose a song that was written by a Homosexual and talks about appeasing the Devil."

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Ha ha,

Reminds me of when a group tried to put on a talent show at our cong. Only half the elders were invited and the others showed up anyway. The elders stood at the back with their arms crossed as 5 people came and went playing a song on the piano, singing a single beatles song, or dressing like bible figures outside of an approved drama.

Fortunately, a boring time was had by all.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit