I sent postcards to some JWs at my old KH today.

by moshe 17 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

You know the typicial big postcards that we Floridians like to send to folks up north in the winter- palm trees, beaches, girls in bikinis--

I haven't talked to these two brothers since when I left the KH (in 1988). I just wanted them to know I turned out better than fine, with a nice retirement and a new family. I reminded them that I tried to warn them to get out of the KH. I wonder if they even remember all the stuff I showed them about the WT. (back in 88-89). I also told them we were all looking forward to the big JW celebration in 2014- and I pasted this on the back of the card- and then signed it-

• cofty
    cofty

Love it

We really need to get some ideas together for a "special campaign" for 2014

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Great idea!! Help a JW and the US Postal System with a stamp.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Perhaps a stamp with the Great Pyramid of Giza on it. . .

• zeb
    zeb

and the crucifix, perhaps a picture of Beth sarim the possibilities go on..... but best i think a smiling picture of miss Conti...wishing them the best.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Weather is here. Wish you were beautiful!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

You are very funny! Is it all right for me to copy the image?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

maybe you can make with a guy mowing the graves us all those that died from not receiving blood transfusions next.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Moshe!!..

One of your best..Funny Stuff..

......................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe
    Is it all right for me to copy the image?

Sure! --put it on a Billboard next year on the way to WT convention! --I would contribute for that cause-

--make a full page flyer and accidentally lose some as you do a U-turn in the KH parking lot-

Thanks OutLaw-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit