resurrections- The Dubs are WRONG.

by refiners fire 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Will Power
    Will Power

If they didn't do that, everything would fall apart.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

How do you know a thing is bullshit?

For me just being able to smell it is enough evidence that I am not interested.

Others need to play in it, roll in it and some have to eat it.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Some feel the need to condemn with their right hand, that which their left hand is doing.

• You Know
    You Know
    That passage of scripture is not related to the discussion of Resurrection in Revelation 20.

Why? Because you say it ain't? It is most relevant because it shows how Christ views mankind as being in a death-like condition even though most people would consider themselves to be alive. And there are many other verses that back up that fact. A rather large segment of Romans supports that view.

There you go, engaging in that old dub habit of pulling a snippet of scripture from the book of Ruth to support a contention regarding the prophecies of Daniel. A very bad dub habit.
    Christ quoted from the Scriptures all the time. So did Paul. All told there are some 365 direct quotes from the Hebrew text made by Christ and the apostles. And there are just as many indirect references to various prophecies and passages. Quoting Scriptures is not a bad habit at all. It is what Christians do. Of course, the Devil and his dupes are adepts at quoting the Bible as well, but any reasonably competent Christian can usually point out their error, just as I have demonstrated in your case. / You Know
  • Will Power
    Will Power

You Know
    Are you sure you are seeing with BOTH eyes?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

you know.

""Christ quoted from the Scriptures all the time. So did Paul.""

I notice, regretably, you yourself do not.
    So far you have not directly quoted a SINGLE scripture.

• You Know
    You Know
    I notice, regretably, you yourself do not. So far you have not directly quoted a SINGLE scripture.

You hypocrite! You accuse if I quote and accuse if I don't. / You Know

• Will Power
    Will Power

You know knows he has the truth, he says he can back up everything with scripture. He allows the WT to make mistakes yet remain the only true organization because to err is human. He says one must look past the human errors and stand steadfast in your commitment to J. That is the only thing that matters & what will be judged at the end.

The premice (??) of the WT theology and why they are the truth is that they ALONE worship the right god in the right way.

My question, who is the right god this year? You being an advocate of progressive truth[tm], I must ask, who is coming quickly in Rev 22:12?
    The true, rightful & discrete dispensers of truth[tm] cannot seem to dicipher this passage. There are 2 choices, each with a very different impact on JW present & past theology. They have stated that it is Jesus coming, then Jehovah, then Jesus, then Jehovah. Which is it this year, generation? Is this the right way to worship the right god when it is obvious the FDS cannot keep their gods straight?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

You know.
    This is the first time Ive ever locked horns with you.
    Frankly, Im disappointed.

You accuse if I quote and accuse if I don't.

Incorrect.
    Where have I accused you for quoting directly?
    What scripture passage have you directly quoted,reciting chapter and verse, in this thread??
    You have not.
    You are also resorting to name calling in refering to me as a hypocrite.
    You have no scriptural arguement to refute the basic arguement originally postulated in this thread.Incidentally, a postulate that I do not even hold to be true.
    You are a shallow debater.

• You Know
    You Know
    Where have I accused you for quoting directly?

Are you really that dishonest, or simply stupid? / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit