Who would you most like to meet from this board and why?

by usualusername 93 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ok good i got two mentions my self esteem is back up to normal, even if its really only for the booze.lol

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL...its ok unstop 99% (yes I did pull that figure out of my arse) of the people on this forum don't get mentioned on threads like this.

Provide free drinks...and they will come...LOL

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

I have met Flipper and the Mrs. who are really cool people, I hope I get to hang with them again. Also met Mrs Jones and hubby and kids (awesome). Met this cool girl (escapes me) she works for the Nat'l Parks. BUT: I would like to meet Hortensia. We are the same age (63). She was the first one to greet me (on another forum), she is so sassy and I like all of her recipes (from the other forum) and she just seems really cool and we live on the same coast. I think she travels from time to time with her work so hey it could happen.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mouthy, Mrs. Jones, Snowbird. Coco. Flipper. Blues Brother. Dinah. There are more, just can't remember all of the names. Velvet, Brinjen, and a bunch of people I know on facebook and can't remember who they are here. ALamb. I like Leoleila because we've both lived in the Atlanta burbs and she is down to earth and humble. Really, all the people I've mentioned are down to earth and humble. They put up with me who is down to earth, but not as humble as they are.

• gone for good
    gone for good

wasblind - her wit and wisdom makes me laugh out LOUD -unless 'Bessie' was there, then I wouldn't laugh...much

• talesin
    talesin

Heathen, I would LOVE to meet you. If I can get down to visit my friends in TX, we will definitely have to 'do' coffee or whatever.

xo

tal

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

talespin so we could smoke a few fat ones together while taste testing the new line of Doritos Frito Lay is working on. Talespin could head out with me to check out a possible venture dealing with those "Mary Jane" Vending Machines in Colorado and Washington. Talespin, that's who would be fun to smoke the power-hitter with!

• gorgia
    gorgia

I'd love to meet ALL the ex-jw's that post - I'm so happy I've found you all! x gorgia

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Have met Mummatron, Nugget and Cantleave

Would love to meet Cofty, Talesin, Mr and Mrs Flipper, and the wonderful Grace

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've only met one - that was KurtBethel - he was in South Africa about 3 years ago. I may be meeting up with another, once they move to Durbs - we'll have a coffee.

I'm on the other side of the world so though I would love to meet up with very many of you, don't know that I will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit