im puzzled fds change!

by unstopableravens 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ding: what makes this so insane is the experiance in the feb wt 2013 of the mormon who was told by his higher ups the light is getting brighter, and next the mormon was disappointed by there response! hypocrites to the max!

• sd-7
    sd-7
    ding: what makes this so insane is the experiance in the feb wt 2013 of the mormon who was told by his higher ups the light is getting brighter, and next the mormon was disappointed by there response! hypocrites to the max!

It wouldn't compute--a JW would nearly laugh at the thought. Ha! Light getting brighter? You're Mormons! You don't even know what that means! And that'd be the end of the thought process.

--sd-7

• moshe
    moshe

The anointed just don't get no respect now- Will the GB will explain what happened at the Memorial talk?- nahh!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ugh, if my wifey would just get saved, i would it would make all this so much easier,i know this sounds selfish and it is partly and im so worried about my son falling victim to this antichrist teachings.

• St George of England
    St George of England

The April 15th Study WT is out and no mention of the FDS change in there. I think these magazines must be planned months in advance.

Interestingly, on Page 9 there is a box entitled "Is your teaching up to date?" It reviews 3 changes, generation, separating & when will men be faint out of fear.

George

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

george: yeah there prob setting the scence, for the fds change

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit