• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Super!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Rooting for you Quentin

• Heaven
    Heaven

So glad to read Quentin is doing better. I know he has posted in the past that his health isn't the greatest. Glad he is still with us.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Glad He and His family are doing better.

My prayers are with Him and His for a speedy recovery and for the strength they need to get by.

Thanks for the updates Terry :)

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm glad I read down far enough to see he is doing better. This is the first time I've seen his story. Very interesting. Amazing the amount of nonsense Jdubs put up with. Thanks for posting it Terry.

Wishing Quentin a speedy recovery.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thanks very much, Terry. I will try to give you guys a call this weekend.

James

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am glad he is going to be OK for now. Getting second hand information at time of crisis can be tricky, and of course sometimes things seem worse than they are. And even then doctors can be wrong. I have a friend who was given 3 to six months to live, 9 months ago. It's not that she is not terminal, but I guess she is just tougher than they thought. She just weaned herself off all pain meds, I don't know how, and also stoped some other meds that her body can't handle, so she is actually doing a bit better. At the end of the day medicine is sometimes an inexact science.

• tornapart
    tornapart

So glad it was a false alarm Terry!! I wish Quentin lots of good vibes and that he'll soon be well enough to leave the hospital!

• cofty
    cofty

Glad to hear he is going to be OK - " The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." - Mark Twain

I hope he makes a good recovery asap

ETA - Just noticed ohiocowboy beat me to it with Mark Twain quotation - great minds and all that.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Glad to hear Quentin is doing okay, still watchful but at least promising. Many best wishes to him and his smart wife that could see early on that the WTS did not have anything to offer her.

Some of us are at the "youth of old age." Bad health and tough circumstances can go into quick bends. I have found with heartbreak, that some didn't get through such a tough circumstance, so all such things sure bring up cautious alarms in me also.

I, along with a few others and you on this site, finally are able at least to be on a "first name" basis. I hope in time so many others will have the open freedom, moving on, and fearless also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit