I've just been 'Outted' by my own sister

by Newly Enlightened 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Unfortunatly there is no middle ground with the org, if you choose to be inactive that is the same as saying you don't want to be a JW, which is the same as disassocation.

The real world isn't so black-and-whiite, but they are.

Also remember their definition of an apostate, is as simple as someone who believes differently or leaves. You don'thave to speak out or write books, private thoughts are held against you.

You may want to spend a few emails just saying Hello, talk about your day. Just try to establish conversation that is not about anythign JW. Hopefully your sister won't interfer. If you mothin has made a choice you probabky just want to be friendly for a while and not give you sister any reason to block your email.

I wish you the best and congatulations and taking control of your own life.

• out4good3
    out4good3

My mom called yesterday and told me that she will contact me if she needs too

Nice.......

Wouldn't want to burden the brothers, congregation, or any of the friends when she'll really "need" something. A perceived family heathen will do nicely.

But were it the fact that this is your mother, I would've told anyone who said that to me not to bother.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Interestingly, whenever my mom has a spiritual question or SHE questions some 'New light' I was the only one she would talk to.

Now my sister has launched a slander attack on Facebook and the JW's are scattering like cockroaches. And this is supposed to be Jehovah's organization? I DON'T THINK SO!

If any current JWs are on this forum and having doubts about the Watchtower Society... FOLLOW YOUR GUT FEELING!!!

It's so nice being on these websites and having real friends

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit