I might get a tattoo of only one sign language word. I need your suggestions. Thanks!

by Iamallcool 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

MrFreeze, thanks for your suggestion but no thanks.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I agree with Mr Freeze, they'll wait until you leave to start laughing, they won't mess it up, give it a try . . . . . . !

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

no thanks again.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am thinking about putting a temporary "dinner" tattoo on my chest and when I am walking on the beach, a good looking chick will probably ask me what is that sign? I will say "dinner", then I will say would you like to have a dinner date with me tonight?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The hand on your chest with a small "down" arrow to mean HUNGER could be more versatile than DINNER, leading to the same question or other comments.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If I was walking on the Haulover Beach, I will stick with the "dinner" sign.

• Kudra
    Kudra

What is sign language for "creepy misogynist"?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

why? I love women.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I am thinking about putting a temporary "dinner" tattoo on my chest and when I am walking on the beach, a good looking chick will probably ask me what is that sign? I will say "dinner", then I will say would you like to have a dinner date with me tonight

absolutely pathetic

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Why don't you start giving me some good suggestions but not the bad ones? Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit