A few questions when they say" The light gets brighter"

by Defianttruth 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

God is the Alpha and Omega. He created everything from the vast Universe to small quarks. He created the human beings with 23 pairs of chromosomes with 4x10^171 possible variations (that's a 4 with 171 zeroes behind it) He created complex emotions and abstract thoughts. Something mankind still can not duplicate with the most complex computing devices. He has harnessed the power of fusion. He has been able to preserve and keep accurate a 6000 year old text meandering through generations of language and cultural changes. He is truly an awesome being.

Yet some how, he can't clearly communicate through an individual or group of individuals in New York. He has a life saving message for mankind yet he is unable to clearly publish it through his own earthly organization he commissioned. A human could easily accomplish this task.

If the CEO of Ford Motor Company gave an important, simple address to his board to pass to all of his employees and they failed in this attempt they would be fired immediately. No matter how ernest they were in their duties.

The WBTS wrote in their literature angels direct the writing of the publications. Ask honestly why have the publications been wrong. Is a powerful, instrument of an awesome God incapable of passing along a simple message. The question has to be asked. Who lied the angel directing the writings or the person doing the writing? This is a circular argument which needs no answer. If the messenger lied, it proves they are imbedded with the spirit of deceit and Satan, or the writer lied and is propagating lies marking him as the source of evil and ally of the Devil. Answers A and B both arrive at the same conclusion.

Sometimes, people of power only release small portions of information at a time to control their organization. I have had to do this in my own business life. I only tell what is needed to be known to control money, personal, and attitudes until the appropriate time. This is how the light gets brighter. It is a tool used by people everyday. The perfect example is educating ones children about sex. An individual wouldn't start with every detail to his or her two year old child, but as their knowledge and mental processes develop we add information. We don't tell them false information, after false information and then try to give them the correct information in the end. So the "light gets brighter doesn't work here".

Remember the light gets brighter. It doesn't change colors.

• Heaven
    Heaven

If God truly existed, we wouldn't need any religions or 'Governing Bodies' telling us how to live our lives.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome Defianttruth to JWN, Your questions would be helpful to JWs if you were not talking with a JW drone (someone who blindly follows the WTBTS and stopped critically thinking about WTBTS's doctrines). Unfortunately the WTBTS is very good at employing BITE control techniques to control and victimize JWs.

Have you read Steve Hassan's books (i.e., "Combatting Cult Mind Control", "Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves", and "Freedom of Mind: Helping Loved Ones Leave Controlling People, Cults and Beliefs")? You will have a better understanding about why JWs behave the way they do after reading Steve Hassan's books or visiting his website.

Peace be with you and everone, who you love,

Robert

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Russell might have been sincere (but wrong) when he said that new light would only add to previous "light" and never contradict or change old light. But Rutherford turned it all upside down and made sure it was a dangerous mind-control cult. To be fair, Watch Tower was already contradicting itself when Armageddon didn't arrive and Jesus' return became invisible. I guess sincere ramblings from believers need to be examined and dismissed.

• Think About It
    Think About It

A few questions when they say" The light gets brighter"

How about this question......Isn't Satan an angel of "light"?

• heathen
    heathen

I think it's conizant dissonance , Governing body is FDS , Governing body can say whatever it wants without accountability we still have to parrot the governing body no matter what .

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

He switched to AT&T and that's why the signal isn't getting through anymore.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Light gets Brighter..

In Watchtower World it doesn`t mean you have a Better understanding..

It means you Abandon an Old Lie and Accept a New Lie..

Don`t ever talk about the Old Lie again..

It makes the WBT$ look Bad..

JW`s who make the WBT$ look Bad..

Get Disfellowshipped..

.......................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• MsD
    MsD

I believe there is a god. I dont see any evidence that proves we came into existence without an intelligent designer behind it all. I think human beings just make it more confusing than it should be.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the truth is in the bible ppl just need to believe what there,jw are always waiting for the wt to change a belief before they can,cut out the middle man and just believe what god already said in the bible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit