Fukushima nuclear reactor cores have melted into the ground!

by moshe 32 Replies latest social current

• moshe
    moshe

They found out that Organic milk from the SF Bay in late 2011 exceeded the permissible levels of radiation for awhile. I don't know what is going on now, as the govt has stopped reporting the readings from many radiation monitors that have been active since the A-bomb tests of the 50's and 60's. When I was a boy we were told the rain runoff from roof gutters at school was not to be touched- accumulated fallout, I am sure-

• designs
    designs

What's with the monitors being shut off, I had heard that, grrrr

Russians were not told of Chernobyl for several weeks, the contamination was found in Poland and central Europe..

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't know enough to make valid comments about Fukushima, but I was curious and did look up the Simi Valley incident. Wikipedia has an article about it, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Susana_Field_Laboratory#cite_note-21

I didn't look at all the sources, so don't know about the reliability of the article, but it certainly is interesting!

Here is another article about it: http://www.loe.org/shows/segments.html?programID=06-P13-00003&segmentID=1

It's really interesting to me -- I grew up in Southern California

• designs
    designs

Think of the thousands of Track homes built in and around Simi Valley in the past 40 years.

• bohm
    bohm

Please make a point to check this thread in three months, then deside if you are going to spread rumors the next time you see it or be critical...

• designs
    designs

bohm- Do you think the residents of Fukushima have no reasons to be concerned.

• Talk22
    Talk22

yet another reason to move out of crappyfornia but the rest of the country is going to fill up with radioactive hippies

• designs
    designs

MAPW- Medical Association of Australia for the Prevention of War is claiming that 8% of Japan's land is contaminated and 3% is uninhabitable from the Fukushima Reactors..

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

a fuel core will eventually stop it's chain reaction all on it's own due to a buildup of nucleotides that poison the chain reaction

I am a walking nuclear reaction poison device!

Unless you meant neutrons, in which case I also have a lot of those.

• moshe
    moshe

We are just like the ancient Romans watching Mt Vesuvius erupt- we will wait until the last minute before we decide to leave town.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit