Question about this site

by free2beme 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Wonka
    Wonka

Do you take donations? As far as funds to help with new software or anything? Honestly I would donate. Truly an invaluable source of info here.

• scotoma
    scotoma

Simon,

I thought "why in the world change it. I don't like learning how to navigate new web pages" . Then I checked out the new format and actually like it.

Good choice.

I also was one of those who voted down remodeling Kingdom Halls.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i used to say the same thing when i first joined. but then it dawned on me--its a site for jay-dubs (in or out )----therefore its done on a shoestring---no money!!

so---ALL CONTRIBUTIONS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED

• pixel
    pixel

I like the way it looks. Lol.

• simon17
    simon17

I think we could all be satisfied with whatever format as long as it functioned well. The current one needs an upgrade to work properly with all current Internet browsers and whatnot. Glad things are in the works!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

are you saying this site needs "new light" ? lol

• eva luna
    eva luna

LOL Mr. Raven.

I would like to change my password though.

Looking forward to the new version.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I like the way this site is laid out, as it is very simple to see active topics, and search old ones, and that is what it is mostly about. The flaws are mostly around PM's. I find most newer sites tend to be less intuitive in many ways.

Simon, IMO the new .com version could be improved by having the same top menu as this site, containing:

Active Topics, Search, Members, Post Reply, New Topic

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

C'mon Billy, even zombo.com is more informative than JW.org

• free2beme
    free2beme

Just to say. I was not saying I disliked the site. I was saying a site improvement would be nice. I have been here a long time. I remember older formats then this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit