NOT on JW.org : Jehovah's Witness Elder, WANTED in Santa Barbara, CA for Child abuse. Have you seen him?

by Balaamsass 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I hope they soon catch upto this a..h.l. I grew up in cong. with an exbetelite pedophile and he destroyed many lives in the 50 years I have known him The lives they destroy goes on for Genereations. One man he molested 5o years ago is in prison for life becuase of keeping the molestations going. This man was the one mothers thought wwould be excellent to study and teach their sons. I guess his was if we wanted to have generations of KH molesters. Sorry his is subjecr I have been angry about for a long time.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I hope they soon catch upto this a..h.l. I grew up in cong. with an exbetelite pedophile and he destroyed many lives in the 50 years I have known him The lives they destroy goes on for Genereations. One man he molested 5o years ago is in prison for life becuase of keeping the molestations going. This man was the one mothers thought wwould be excellent to study and teach their sons. I guess his was if we wanted to have generations of KH molesters. Sorry his is subjecr I have been angry about for a long time.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Balaam who is the name of the pedophile on the FBI's most wanted list? Is he another Jehovah Witnesses too? Freddy?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Be sure to link this fellow on Google places to his home congregation!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Balaam who is the number one most wanted JW Pedophile in the United States and where is he hiding? I heard there is a group of pedophiles outside of Eugene-Corvallis and Oakridge Oregon. I can't remember the name of that pedophile, it's slipping my mind!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Frederick McClean, He is from San Diego, California, but lately he might be in the Toronto area but he might have fled elsewhere. He is still in touch with his family thats how the US Marshall is tracking him down.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I read a facebook group that said he had relatives and resouces in Oakridge and Eugene, Oregon. I used a US Census Report and discovered lots of Maccleans in that region and there are many generations too. I don't think they are related to Fredrick, but the concentration of that last name in the area the Facebook Group spoke of, makes me wonder if he is hiding among friends there?

He is suppose to have $100k+ and knows how to soft talk his way into stupid people's lives. Is there a reward for this man? It might make any possible family he is hanging out with, turn him in? Is it the Media or do Jehovah Witnesses have a larger than normal amount of pedophiles lurking around the Kingdom Halls children?

http://dailyemerald.com/2012/10/05/fugitive-possibly-hiding-in-eugene/

"

U.S. Marshals believe one of the 15 most wanted fugitives is hiding in Eugene.

Frederick McClean was charged on multiple counts of child molestation in San Diego seven years ago. McClean fled San Diego and hasn't been heard from since.

Investigators believe McClean has been living in Eugene since he fled, judging from a letter he sent to his family, reported KEZI. U.S. Marshalls spoke at the federal courthouse early Friday to warn local residents.

"This fugitive has evaded capture for nearly five years, but he needs to know that we will never cease our efforts of hunting him down," said George W. Venables, U.S. Marshal for the Southern District of California in a press release from 2009. "We are absolutely resolute in our commitment to bringing in Frederick McClean to face the charges brought against him."

McClean is wanted in California on four counts of child molestation, one count of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 and one count of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.

One alleged victim said that McClean assaulted her more than a 100 times, since she was 5 years old.

Investigators are unsure whether or not McClean has molested anyone in Eugene.

McClean was a member of local Jehovah's Witnesses congregations near San Diego and is believed to have gained trust of families to gain access to their children. Investigators believe he might be using the same strategy in Eugene.

McClean is a 61-year-old white male, weighs 170 pounds and is 5-foot-11-inches. He has hazel eyes and possibly gray hair. McClean was an auto-mechanic by trade, and investigators believe he may be doing something similar in Eugene with a new identity. McClean is considered armed, dangerous and possibly suicidal.

A $25,000 reward will be awarded to anyone who gives information leading to McClean's arrest. The U.S. Marshals Service requests anyone who has information call its office or the Marshals' 24-hour phone line at 1-800-336-0102.

• Tylinbrando

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit