SEX TEST

by WildTurkey 18 Replies latest social relationships

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Damn,my wife scored higher than me. That has me worried!

• Delite2k
    Delite2k

hmmm I scored 61. How come most of you have high scores? Huh?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

43 - 56 You may have an active sex life, but sex is not frequently on your mind. If you need to go without it for a relatively long period of time, it probably won't be depressive. You may dress fashionably, but not intentionally to appear sensual. You are probably not a candidate for an affair, but will feel jealousy if you have a significant partner and he or she wanders.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

84 1/2........

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

42.... You have a sex drive and you might enjoy sex when you have it, but you are not going to do very much to attract it.

Bang on the money.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

65 - Makes me an average Joe, apparently.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

105 - Sex is uppermost in your mind. If you are female, you might be into such things as short skirts, tight clothing, extra bright makeup, spiked heels. You love the whole idea of the mating dance. With both sexes, however, your clothing may also reflect your power program. Whether single or married, you are looking for sexually-oriented affairs. You are out for it, one way or another. But if you have a significant partner and he or she wanders, you will feel intense jealousy.

~~~~

Well, NO KIDDING!

Sloppy Kisses,
    Moe

• Xena
    Xena

85 - 98 Sex is on your mind a good part of your waking hours. If you are married or into a serious relationship, you are ripe for an affair, if a discreet opportunity presents itself. On occasion, you will find yourself openly flirting with a member of the opposite sex or potential sexual partner, who is very attractive to you. You like the whole idea of the mating dance. If you have a significant partner and he or she wanders, however, you will feel very depressed and jealous.

Sounds about right...

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Mr. Moe!!! You dirty girl!! You and I seem to be a perfect match!! Well, well, well. Sounds like you need a good licking...!

Xena, I'm SHOCKED!!! It's much lower then I would have though. I think you just need some intensive sex therapy. I'll be happy to GIVE it too you.

Slipnslidemaster: "Easter so longed for is gone in a day."
    - James Howell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit