Do you dislike anyone in the org enough to wish they never learn the truth?

by usualusername 11 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

Do you dislike anyone in the org enough to wish they never learn the truth?

A couple of elders were so mean I hope they stay in!

UUN

• finally awake
    finally awake

Yeah, I kinda wish a lifetime of servitude to the Gibbering Buffoons on a couple of the local dubs

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Or do hate them enough to wish they realize the extent of their foolishness? Ignorance is bliss....

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Wait, wishing they hadn't learned the truth...

How would that be disliking them?

- Lime

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Ya...I hope a few of them LOAN their lifes savings to Watchtower............

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No, but there are a number that I hope do not find TTATT, I know that they do not have the strength of mind and character to handle it, it would kill them.

I hope , for their sakes,they end their days in ignorance, as they have spent their lives.

• rip van winkle
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I think the people I really dislike in the org are already aware it's all BS. They get their kicks by being elders and controlling other people through the "position" and "authority" they have in the congregation. Outside the JW environment they are worthless, small mind jerks, that no one cares about! They need the organisation.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There are some I hope are adversely affected by washtowel policies, particularly when world events create general hardship in the near future. As I am aware, I believe we are headed for a major energy crisis similar in origin to the one we had in 1973. What are they going to do when they face gas shortages? I can hope they feel shame and guilt, and that Father Satan has won the war against them (and indeed He could well do) when they cannot get gas, and they are forced to miss boasting sessions or reduce their field circus activity. Besides, since they reduced their means of life so they could pious-sneer, they are less able to adapt. They are less able to buy LED light bulbs, fuel efficient cars (or to tune up their jalopies for better fuel economy), insulation for their homes, and so on. They will be hit with higher bills, and since they lack emergency batteries and lighting, they will be up sxxx creek without a paddle, in a barbed wire canoe, upon rolling blackouts. I can only hope they get hit very hard.

Another thing I hope they learn their lessons the hard way about is hyperinflation. Fiscal cliff or none, sooner or later our dollars are going to be worthless. And the longer they can stall, the worse it is going to be when it finally hits. Hopefully, those harping most on trusting in joke-hova are going to learn, the hard way, that joke-hova doesn't provide for or care for his own. How many of them have decided to put surplus funds into silver and gold, or buy durable goods in advance, to hedge against shortages and hyperinflation? Most "rely on joke-hova" instead. Rather than investing their funds or preparing for a dollar that doesn't buy anything, they placed their funds into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, wasted it on gas and suit dry cleanings, and cut way back on their means of living to pious-sneer. I can only hope that they will receive the worst of it--particularly those scumbags that insisted that I exist solely to spread joke-hova's message.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I would never wish that on my worst enemy. I would love for everyone to learn the real truth and get away from that cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit