The NEXT New Light

by problemaddict 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trujw
    trujw

I read an artcle from the twenties in regards to them dropping the pyramid idea. A few months later a letter was quoted (if they are actualy real letters) praising the Society for its stance of not accepting false worship. SO they introduce false worship say it is true worship then 50 years later said it was satanic worship and they received letters of praise. It is said over and over but sadly true nothing will convience some of these people they are wrong. New light is exciting and wonderful good news for far too many of the faithful.

• Eustace
    Eustace

There may come a time when marrying an "unbeliever" would be promoted to a DF offense.

I sure hope so. When you get baptized into a religion that:

1. Has a 60/40 female/male sex ratio.

and...

2. Explicitly teaches that it's "wrong" for a baptized Jehovah's Witness to marry or even so much as go out on a single date with anyone who isn't a baptized Jehovah's Witness.

So offense bitch, but you don't deserve to get a husband! There's such a thing as foresight, there's such a thing as at least trying not to be a complete and total hypocrite.

Plus those JW females who laugh like braying idiots whenever a big shot like a DO makes a moronic joke from the platform, the sycophantic laughter of a status seeking whore doesn't make guys who don't wanaspire to be big shots in the religion want to joing at all.

You think you can have a functioning religion without any men other than the big shots, ladies?

Good luck with that.

• Eustace
    Eustace

I was recently at a Circuit Assembly where the ratio of females bapitzed to males was literally 2 to 1.

I just don't get how the Governing Body expects to make this work. Is their plan to have a scenario like what the generals cooked up at the end of Dr. Strangelove?

• moshe
    moshe

1925 was a Rutherford Jublilee year= the year the princes were coming back, 1975 was another jubilee year= the year Armageddon was gonna happen.Now, 2025 is the next 50 year jubilee cycle and= ?

I wonder, if the GB will be brave enough to give the JWs a carrot to keep them motivated for the next 12 years?

• smiddy
    smiddy

The religion of Jehovah`s Witnesses is not going to end anytime soon , get used to it guys. They are masters at manipulating the flock.

The rank and file are so conditioned to obeying whatever the WTB&TS say , it will always be new light cleansing the congregations of faithless ones .

The ones that stick will be ever more entrenched they have the approval of Almighty God .

Look at the Adventists , the Mormons , the Christadelphians , are they on their last legs ? , I think not. neither are the witnesses .

Will their be changes to 1914 , 1919 , the blood policy , the 144,000 ,? ,of course their will ,but it will only be subtle changes at first so as to cause the least fallout and the gullible will swallow what they say hook line and sinker .

Stay tuned for the next one hundred years of Jehovah`s Witnesses , NOTICE I DIDN`T SAY THE WTB&TS .

smiddy

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Smiddy, this thread isn't about whether JW's will end soon, it's asking what the next new light will be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit