Watching this cute 2 year old, just might make your day. Baby Football.

by FlyingHighNow 19 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I captured this little guy on Christmas Eve. This is Andy's nephew Elijah.

I just put the video up on youtube because everyone who has seen it loves it and can't stop watching it. So we decided we'd share some joy with the world. If you have a youtube account, if you want to, think about liking this and leaving a comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnAfhgqybdw

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just used my little digital camera video feature, so it's not video camera quality.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Of note: Elijah will be three in February. He didn't talk until recently.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Cute little tough guy. Don't leave home without giving your mom a kiss goodbye.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

jgnat, I love how he blew her a kiss, then on second thought had to run back and give her a real one.

When he wants her to throw the ball to him, he doesn't have the words to ask her, so he uses motions and sound effects.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, Billy and jgnat. Beth didn't know I had captured this video until I uploaded it and shared it with her on facebook.

• lost1
    lost1

He is totally adorable!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cute.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We gave Elijah the football, Andy and me. We picked out a nerf like one that was soft enough not bounce off of him should he try to catch it. His grandparents bought him a big Thomas the Train set, but the foam football was what he kept playing with.

One time I was teaching his older sister to do the cha cha. He came in and watched and now everytime he sees me he starts doing the cha cha.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit