Watchtower Corporation's new Real Estate business venture?

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 9 Replies latest social humour

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Since the Watchtower publishing business has gone down the crapper, how can the GB keep bringing in the money? They only have a limited amount of Brooklyn property and international branches to sell, so their real estate sales business can't last long... or can it? This video by Betty Bowers of the Landover Baptist Church may be similar to an idea that could keep WT rolling in cash for decades...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro1E3ieYkFQ

While many JWs fantasize about the mansions they'll take over from destroyed "worldly" people after the big A, they really have no good reason to think they will get them for FREE or that some other JWs won't get that house! WT could begin selling AAA real estate (Available After Armageddon) right now! Want to be sure that you'll get that McMansion across town with the inground pool? Start sending monthly payments to Watchtower today, and the GB will be sure that the house will be preserved in pristine condition for you!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Very funny.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

LOL!!! WTBTS Attornies have already been doing this for the elderly JWs. "They hold" homes from evil heirs till the New System"- honest injun sister elderly....

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Billy!

"AAA real estate"

The not-so-funny part is where the spiritually inebriated GB 2.0 seriously considers the idea or a variation of it, then window dresses it, and the "dumb sheeple" just can't get enough of it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good idea. Afterall, it would suck if, after drooling over some rich goats mansion for years, you discover that some other dub gets in there ahead of you.

S

• Pterist
    Pterist

Nice one Billy LOL

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And just to add a completely off-topic post which may sidetrack my own thread, I'm also a big fan of Mr. Diety on YouTube.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Thats hillarious!

On the JW front though, IF the new world DID come and all the mansions and houses of the dead were up for grabs, you can bet they would cost $$$$$. The WT would find a way to keep a monetary system going.

The WT gives nothing free.

oz

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi Billy, That is really funny.

This summer my Friends 12 old Grandson told me what kind of house, he wants to live in, in Paradise (tm). Not funny. When he told me that, I wanted to throw up.

Just Lois

• Room 215
    Room 215

... and they could resolve any disputes over which dubbie gets which mansion by applying the old seniority policy for rooms they use at Bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit