The new FDS version 4.0. From the 3-1-22 Watchtower

by trujw 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• trujw
    trujw

Ok guys I have cut and pasted from the March 3rd 1922 watchtower. I think this is great and can be shown to any witness to have them sratching thier little heads. One notice that they are still teaching Christ's presence began in 1874 in 1922 and two this to me is a whopper. They still didn't know that GOD had chosen them to be the FDS slave 3 YEARS after being chosen and thought Russel was the FDS. So Jesus came in 1919 and chose a group of men that according to thier own writtings didn't exist. The indisputable facts, therefore, show that the "time of the end" began in 1799; that the Lord's second presence began in 1874; that the harvest followed thereafter and greater light has come upon the Word of God. In this connectlOn, then, let us note the words of Jesus: "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in aue season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing." (Matthew 24:45, 46) It must be conceded, then, that at the end of the world, at the "time of the end", during the presence of the Lord, during the harvest, he would have in the earth a servant who would be faithful and wise. The physical facts show that Brother Russell met everyone of these requirements. This prophetic utterance, then, has been fulfilled. Therefore fulfilled prophecy, or physical facts, and the circumStanial evidence are conclusive proofs that Brothel' Russell filled the office of that faithful and wise servant. He applied his heart unto wisdom. Here is the link to the article http://wtarchive.svhelden.info/

• trujw
    trujw

Ok it didn't post right but here is the watchtowers quote so you know were mine stopped and thiers began""''"'"""''" The indisputable facts, therefore, show that the "time of the end" began in 1799; that the Lord's second presence began in 1874; that the harvest followed thereafter and greater light has come upon the Word of God. In this connectlOn, then, let us note the words of Jesus: "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in aue season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing." (Matthew 24:45, 46) It must be conceded, then, that at the end of the world, at the "time of the end", during the presence of the Lord, during the harvest, he would have in the earth a servant who would be faithful and wise. The physical facts show that Brother Russell met everyone of these requirements. This prophetic utterance, then, has been fulfilled. Therefore fulfilled prophecy, or physical facts, and the circumStanial evidence are conclusive proofs that Brothel' Russell filled the office of that faithful and wise servant. He applied his heart unto wisdom."""""""

• Listener
    Listener

Time and time again they attempt to interpret scripture and prove themselves failures at doing so.

• whathappened
    whathappened

This was in the March 1, 1922 issue?

• trujw
    trujw

Yes I provided a link to it at the bottom of the post -------------------http://wtarchive.svhelden.info/ ------------------- go to Zion's watchtowers and click 1922 Scroll to page 74 under faithful and wise servent

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

marking

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Interesting tidbit

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Cool... one of many examples exposing revisionist history on their part. When I first saw your title, I thought you were going to predict what the 3/1/2022 WT said. Or maybe that they are releasing the mags that early now. =)

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yes, sure enough, so they claim.

The indisputable facts, therefore, show that the "time of the end" began in 1799; that the Lord's second presence began in 1874; that the harvest followed thereafter and greater light has come upon the Word of God. In this connectlOn, then, let us note the words of Jesus: "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in aue season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing." (Matthew 24:45, 46) It must be conceded, then, that at the end of the world, at the "time of the end", during the presence of the Lord, during the harvest, he would have in the earth a servant who would be faithful and wise. The physical facts show that Brother Russell met everyone of these requirements. This prophetic utterance, then, has been fulfilled. Therefore fulfilled prophecy, or physical facts, and the circumstanial evidence are conclusive proofs that Brother Russell filled the office of that faithful and wise servant. He applied his heart unto wisdom.

• maisha
    maisha

yea,, but now it means nothing, since they are now rejecting him and starting again.

russel out, GB IN!.... they are now the faithful and wise servant... russel must have been a fake....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit