Happy New Year from Lee

by Lady Lee 26 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Happy New Year Lady Lee !!!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Hi Lee, what a thoughtful post to start the New Year!

I'm sorry to hear about your youngest daughter, but happy your relationship with your oldest is good.

Take care,

00DAD

• Skbj
    Skbj

Happy New Year Lady Lee and to everyone else on JWN

• Deceived
    Deceived

Happy New Year Lady Lee

Your words are wise and kind, I need to keep in touch more with you.

I will need to take to heart what is working for you and reach out more instead of withdrawing when I need help and encouragement or others need it.

Hugs from Paula

• flipper
    flipper

Happy New Year LADY LEE- I totally empathize with your daughter shunning you- I have 2 JW adult daughters ( 25 & 24 ) who shun me as well. I hope to try and reach the oldest sometime soon with a letter. Keep your chin up, it's all we can do is keep trying to reach them in time. It takes patience, but man- it's very hard sometimes to be THAT patient. Have a great new years Lady and everybody else ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lee!!! I remember you at the big assemblies right up front doing the sign language for the deaf,
    Such a sweet little girl....Always!!!! I was amazed at the pretty little lass who worked so hard at it.YOU!

Look at you now!!!!working for the deaf,( dumb,me)still serving folks in need,

My daughter & grandkids & now a great grandson who think I am evil still not speaking.
    But my dear little lass Keep it up as long as your able,doing the LORDS work

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Good Health,Peace,& LOTS OF LOVE!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you everybody. Sometimes when we are hurt we think the whole world has turned against us. Thank you for letting me know that isn't true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit