Its 2014 NEXT year. What will the spin be?

by Slidin Fast 38 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Also in the last days they will have somethin' to laugh about, and wit' good reason

This religion is followin' a man who has tried to over ride the authority of the Christ

How ???

God said Jesus was his Son whom he approved , to listen to him

the Jehovah's witnesses are not followin' Christ in Acts 1:8

They introduce a new thought, somethin' the Bible warns against

I don't care what scripture the Witnesses pull out

the bible says do not get frighten of false prophets

• designs
    designs

2034 I'll have a hell of a lot of candles on my birthday cake by then

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

One of the parts on the CA was about understanding New light. The brother said from stage " Maybe it's a test of your faith ". I don't even know if I can be angry anymore. I just feel sorry for them because they are deceived by the WTBTS dynasty. I don't think God would execute JW r&f anymore than he would execute million of non-jw's. The leaders who know they are being deceptive are going to get it.

I just saw this on another post. I believe its the talk that says God is testing you with new light. I have to check it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/T8Q3AN5K08IBFU4I8#lastPost

• blondie
    blondie

Designs, I'll have a lot too if I'm still here.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I think the WTS will openly proclaim the 1914-2014 centennial. After that, the WTS makes the occasional Noah preached 120 years before the flood tie-in, and all the good JDubs will get whipped up into 2034 being the end frenzy. This buys them another 20 years, along with some excitement and money & people increases along the way.

• designs
    designs

We'll all have to celebrate 2034 they will have run out of goal posts to move and maybe just maybe they'll be down to a copy machine and a rented office space.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Future Governing Body:

• Ding
    Ding

I think the spin will be:

1. Many JWs are excited by the fact that 2014 is the 100th anniversary of the end of the Gentile Times.

2. Brothers and sisters are wondering if this might be the year.

3. JWs shouldn't be dogmatic about this since "no one knows the day or the hour."

4. However, JWs are right to be looking forward to the new system because the time is short.

5. Therefore, JWs should be all the more zealous in their meeting attendance and field service.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

6. And don't forget your donations brothers, you won't be needing any of that money soon, will you ?

• MsD
    MsD

I'm also interested in seeing how, what they might change. In recent years there have been many developments. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely alter 1914. They've already started doing that with the whole generation thing so who knows what's next?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit