Watchtower apologist just posted this fake question on Yahoo Answers

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121231133646AA2tlAL

If you feel like it answer him

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

[Someone please post this for me]

McDonald's:

First restaurant opened in 1940 in San Bernardino California

Now there are over 34,000 restaurants in 119 countries around the world, serving 58,000,000 people every day.

Surely a sign of Jehovah's blessing!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And every single one of them either insincere, wanting the power to ruin lives, or totally fake. There is no way there are 7.8 million witlesses that would be in there if they felt they had the choice. Too many are children, or people that were born in and their lives were set up so they cannot leave. If they try, they lose their jobs, their apartments, and everything. They are not trained to do anything else, and they work for bare sustenance so they cannot save up for a regular apartment. They are dependent on the witlesses for everything, and every possible means of training for something else has been sabotaged by those scumbags.

At the other end, too many are the type that are in it to ruin lives. Many are pedophiles that do it to ruin children's lives. Others get in so they can stick their noses into people's businesses and make everyone waste resources. They insist that everyone that is not a pious-sneer is going to die. Are those really sincere? I would bet that you would drop back into six figures, if not below, if you took out those who are in it to ruin lives and those who feel coerced to stay in.

By contrast, do they have accurate numbers of how many spiritual Satanists there are? There are several e-groups involved with this topic, and unknown numbers of local groups are scattered around. There is no reporting of activity within that (in fact, there is no guideline as to what is "enough"). There is also no consequence for going inactive, aside your spiritual condition starts going down with neglect and you have to redevelop power. People can and do leave--virutally every one of them that do leave Satan are desperate to return within months, unlike people that leave jehovah and go years on end and don't miss that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag. I would definitely say that Satan is coming ahead of jehovah, and I would not be surprised to find more genuine spiritual Satanists than joke-hovah's witlesses. Jehovah's blessing?

• Londo111
    Londo111

The Pentecostal movement started in the late 19 th century. Today, there are tens of millions. Evidence of God's blessing?!?

And didn't the Seventh Day Advenstist grow at a faster rate than the JWs last year and have a greater number? Evidence of God's blessing?!?

• blondie
    blondie

There were no jws prior to 1931 only Bible Students

The Bible Students were only looking for "anointed" so they could join the rest of the 144,000 in heaven in 1914. They were not interested in people who felt they were going to live on earth. They were not going to be destroyed but move into the 1,000 year reign.

In 1925 the number of anointed dropped 75% because the end did not come as Rutherford said despite his "indisputable facts."

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

so right Blondie

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I would I like to give a HUGE thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR to whoever posted my McDonald's statistics on this stupid Yahoo! thread!

Awesome. I love this place!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I just pointed out that in 1967 superbowl 1 didn't even fill the stadium. Now over 100 million watch in the us alone.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Many organizations and religions have grown over the years. Are they being backed by sky daddy too?

• blondie
    blondie

I forgot to add that 1914 was the 1925 and 1975 of future times. Everybody was keen to get their reward and the numbers swelled just before these dates.. Door to door was really just selling books. There was no bible study program like today until 1940. The focus on mllions did not really start until 1922 (the push any way) after they realized that heaven did not come in 1914. When they talked about millions in 1920, they were still thinking of all humans who would live on earth during the 1,000 year reign not gathering millions into the organization; the final statement on that came in 1935 when the general path to heaven was closed because all the 144,000 had been found (although they are finding more now every year).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit