Welcome Sunny!

• SunnyDays
    SunnyDays

Ewwwww

What is that?

<-------

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hi. Those are green armed purple meanies. I think that one likes you. Welocme.

S

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome, I don't see many sunny days where I live!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good Evening and Welcome Sunny!

It is so nice to meet new ones. Pull up a chair and tell us a little bit about yourself.

I live on the West Coast by the Pacific. My time zone has me at 12:31 AM. It is late but I usually stay up and read J.net. My life of fading, after more than 1/2 century warming a seat at the K.H. and wearing out shoe leather door to door, comes up a bit lonely.

Don't worry Sunny, if you don't get too many responses tonight. Most of the active posters have gone to bed already. The next 5 hours, are usually rather quiet on the Board.

Are you, or were you a JW?

Are you shy? You don't need to be shy about posting. Just even add a few words to someone else's post, so we know you are OK. OK?

Your avatar looks to me like a "flying purple people eater" with green arms. If you are very young, f.p.p.e. refers to a folksie American song, sung in the late 1950's.

I like my bright pink "me" picture. The artist's conception/perception for peoples avatar...is never dull. lol

I hope you will feel free to "add" to any discussion you feel like, or start a new thread. There is a private friends thread, members only, if you want to say something, but it is not for the general public.

Again, Welcome Sunny.

Just Lois

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome to you. You are among friends here.

Loz x

• irondork
  • SunnyDays
    SunnyDays

Okay. I've read this site for awhile now. I guess it's not fair that I know more about you all than you know of me! :)

I was born and raised a witness, 3 generations. I've been away from it for awhile now and I feel so much better! That's why I chose "SunnyDays" for a name! I still believe in God and Jesus, my faith is important to me. I think that's all I will say for now, untill I get more comfortable.

I used to have alot more questions but I found others here had the same questions and they've been already answered on old topics! LOLOLOLO So I'm not sure how much I will able to participate here!

Thanks,

• outsmartthesystem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit