apologies for how long, dry and boring this is but I just wanted to share...

by Glander 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

It sounded kinda sad?

Loz x

• tiki
    tiki

fooled me.....i expected a treatise...

• Glander
    Glander

...remember those days when you were expecting a load of homework but the teacher gave you a night off?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Glander- what is this thread all about? What did I miss?

• Hermano
    Hermano

I was looking for a bathroom..... I'll see myself out.

• moshe
    moshe

" 57 year old grandpa (who looks 35) discovers weird trick to retire early"

Try this title next time--

• Glander
    Glander

Hermano, take something dry and boring to read while your grunting.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I opened this thread because of who posted it. I had a feeling it wouldn't be serious.

I'm surprised Blondie didn't find a WT article to reference.

• Glander
    Glander

Broken - " I opened this thread because of who posted it. I had a feeling it wouldn't be serious."

ouch! But fair enough.

I try to stay away from expressing my unvarnished ruminations. I am just as opinionated as any 67 yr old. So, I try to inject humor without being a class clown. I must admit, I do post some silly humor simply because it makes me laugh.

But, back to this thread. I have posted before about the uncanny frequency of thread titles with butchered spelling. This is another category of notice.

I've said it as plainly as I can, above. Not a big deal, but if you are going to write (not paste) your thoughts, experiences and opinions, why not put some thought into the thread title that indicates it is worth reading?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I didn't know there were any rules to simply needing advice or encouragement.

Simon needs to correct the spell check feature. With all the word processing programs in use nowadays, I don't even try to spell correctly now. But here I have to go back and edit, which I do poorly.

So what's on yer mind?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit