This is for you...(You know who you are)

by MsGrowingGirl20 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

I don't know how you figured out who i am but i know that you have been reading my posts and i know that you know that it is me. That conversation revealed it all. I don't know if you plan on telling the elders or have already done so. I just want to tell you that i am not crazy or mentally diseased. I am just learning how to think.

My doubts started a while back and i know that you have doubts also or you wouldn't be here. Do you remember when we were talking about how burdensome pioneering is? WE were wondering how it could be so burdensome yet Jesus said it would be light and refreshing, right? That's because Jesus isn't involved.

I feel so lost right now. I'm not even going to lie and tell you that every thing is perfect. But i would rather be lost and hope that I truly find my way than close my eyes and beg my mind to believe a lie.

Listen, everything is not right. You know that. We spoke about many things. I'm not trying to lure you out but we were really good friends. I tried speaking with the CO, the elders, older brothers and sisters in the congregation and you even told me to try a fleece test. None can answer deut. 18:22

Listen, You can call me anytime. E-mail me anytime. Come to my house any time. Whether it's today, tomorrow or 20 years from now, i'm here. Just start thinking okay, please.

I love you S and i miss you girl.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

1...2...3....NOT IT

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

You are lucky you figured this out at 19. Good luck. Hopefully your friend wakes up too.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Hi ! sweetie... good luck!!

you are such a good person..

• cantleave
    cantleave

Get out of the cult and make your life something special.

If someone outs you from this forum (which is what happened to us) just enjoy your freedom .

• kozmo
    kozmo

It's fascinating to learn just who your real friends are in life. They may walk hand in hand with you for years, take in your innermost thoughts and feelings as a confidant, share your tears and your joys. Make you feel as though you are one of their family...and......Just like that!!! Whoosh! Out you go!!!!

I share your hurt and hope for the best in your new found freedom here dear. Don't let it get you down and move ahead. Life does get better!!

Koz

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Don't worry, the WTBS don't represent Jah or his son. Many are finding this out, I hope your friend is one of them and that you can both break free. TC.

Loz x

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

I feel sorry about that.

But then again, what are they doing on here in the first place,

if they Rat you out wouldnt it backfire? hmmm...

-Ti

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    WE were wondering how it could be so burdensome yet Jesus said it would be light and refreshing, right?

That was something that used to bug me as a JW, and led me to realise God wasn't with the WTS.

I hope your friend sees the light and has the fortitude to leave the JWs too.

Hang in there!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Good luck to you MsGrowingGirl! Hope this development doesn't start a whole crapstorm for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit