Report 2012. How many "real" Biblestudies are they in Jehovah's Witnesses??

by Dold Agenda 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Hi there.

Biblestudies in the report, is the numbers they show us correct?
    I've been thinking of this, and as i am from sweden i use my own country as an example.
    To notice is that sweden is high penetrated of Internet. The young ones here is often really good in English.
    And i suppose that hardly one third of the JW kids finaly get Baptised.. at most positive.

So, what do we have in Sweden.
    Aprox. 22.000 Pubs.
    9,716 Biblestudies. That sounds quite okay, doesn't?

Say that, 6.000 of those 22.000 is parents with 2 unbaptised kids/family.
    Then vi have 6.000 kids and 10.000 elderly left hypoteticaly.
    Of these 6000 kids, are 4.500 in the age where JW:s can count them as studies.

4.500.. well, ok! BUT!BOTH parents count them as studies today in JW.
    That will be 9.000 studies in Sweden! Out of 9.716!

This will leave only 716 REAL studies in Sweden, compared to the official 9.716!

Yes, the numbers may differ a little, but my point is that the major biblestudies numbers all over the world is fraud.

Allmost anyone think that the biblestudy numbers is individual studies/persons that is counted.
    When in fact, 60-90%, depending on country, is counted twice!

• moshe
    moshe
    This will leave only 716 REAL studies in Sweden,

JWs are too modest- they don't want to brag about the 700 Bible studies they have with Swedish prison inmates, who are hoping to get paroled early-

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Moshe: JWs are too modest- they don't want to brag about the 700 Bible studies they have with Swedish prison inmates

Dont forget those 250 in poor mental condition here....

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

I have absolutely no doubt that the vast majority of reported bible studies are family studies. In my congregation the ratio is 1 study for every 3 publishers. If you remove all the family studies from that number, it's probably 1 study for every 6 or 7 publishers.

• trujw
    trujw

In California I would really be suprised if barley even 1 actual bible study happens from field service per month in each congo of 100. Can sombody in a Congo ask around and find out if anyone has actually started a bible study in your hall in the last month or six?

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

In California I would really be suprised if barley even 1 actual bible study happens from field service per month in each congo of 100. Can sombody in a Congo ask around and find out if anyone has actually started a bible study in your hall in the last month or six?

In sweden that will be two in each congo with aprox 70 members each, maybe i was to high in 716 real studies in total here.

But, these awful numbers of false biblestudies are probably most suitable to Europe, Canada, and in US.
    In africa, eastern europe, asia, the real numbers may be a little better...
    But they are still lying anyway tho!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I can only speak from experience, and maybe I just wasn't good enough door to door. But I never had any bible studies while I regular pioneered or while I was at bethel. I'd do the whole offer the bible study at the door thing. Nothing. I had several RV's. Nothing. I could never get anyone to commit to a sit down study. And most of my reg pioneer friends didn't have any studies either.

• carla
    carla

How many 'real' Biblestudies? none, jw's don't use a Bible. But I digress, carry on.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s Don`t have Bible Studys..

JW`s Study WBT$ Literature about the Bible..

........................  mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

What they consider a "biblestudy" really isnt one. The CO told us we dont have to only count formal studys. Any discussion about the bible that is progressing, is a bible study. You dont even have to use the bible or a teach book. You could just bug the crap out of your co workers and count it as a study. Jehover works in mysterious ways to advance his kingdom message

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit