Now....

just simply ...live.

clarity

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy New Year & the rest of your life

• SophieG
    SophieG

Happy@last: I am doing that LITERALLY! It’s been insane, but he makes me smile!
    EDIT: Gotta protect the innocent :)

Blinders: It’s so weird because looking back at some of my friends I often wonder how many of them would really like to JUMP and leave. There are people who would talk to me on the real and I feel like your comment is right on target. What I am trying to do is show them by the way I am living that there is life outside of the org and that it can be good!

Clarity: Um….that’s kinda impossible…I can never do anything simply! That’s why it’s so hard for me to fade!!! LOL! But I get ya! Thanks!

HI MOUTHY! I love your posts! Thanks and hugs and HNY to you too!

• carla
    carla

Glad you made your exit! Cheers! to your wonderful new life!

• wasblind
    wasblind

I love threads like this Huggs to ya

• SophieG
    SophieG

Thanks Carla!

Wasblind: {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

We only get one life buddy xxx go enjoy it !

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Yay!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sophie - Yes. I was an elder. It was hell. All the elders cowtow to the biggest bully on the BOE, usually the COBE. The CO is a mega bully despite looking nice and sounding kind on the platform. 99% of the CO's are pigs of the lowest order.

It was being an elder that woke me up.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Congrats Sophie!

When my wife and I left over the blood issue way back when....... a small cluster of friends left as well independent of one another; a couple of pioneers, servants, and what would have been in those days....... Elders. We just faded for a while and then moved away or stopped going to the KH. My wife and I have been out for over 45 years! Believe me when I say we have had and continue to have a richly satisfying life.

When the time is right or by obfuscation share what your elder friend hinted at.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit