Where are the GB seen?

by punkofnice 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

OK. I admit I live in the UK so not anywhere near the paedophile praising Governing Body godhead construct.

I'm interested to know where do the GB hang out?

Are they seen in the street?

Are they cosseted in their paedophile ring HQ?

Just where are the GB seen day on day out?

ARE they even seen?

Are they just 'on tour' like rock stars, signing their autographs in bibbles?

Do they go door knocking?

Just interested is all.

• designs
    designs

Dan Sydlik was the last GB member I ever heard of going d2d.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I believe Anthony Morris III is a shoe maker. Just a humble shoe maker. He must hang out at his shoe making place.

He says "if the shoes fit, well you gotta wear em".

My don't fit. They are the most uncomfortable, ridiculously looking pieces of crap I have ever experienced. I don't know how anyone could wear these things.

I have been trying to wear them for years and they are causing me serious problems. Ankles, knees, back you name it.

I am going to take them back and if I don't get a full refund I am going to pelt them at his smug face.

I just need to find the shoe place where he hangs.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Designs - Sydlik seemed like an ok kind of bloke on the surface.

2+2=5 - Morris was obviously talking cobblers as usual!

• unstopableravens
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens - LOL. Reminds me of the film 'Warriors' where the guy in the car is clinking the beer bottles - 'Warriors come out to plaaayyyy-ayyyyy!'

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lol what up punk? i only met one of these guys when i was a hardcore jdub lett it was like meeting a football player i thought ppl were going to ask for autographs!

• blondie
    blondie

Most GBs are assigned to a local congregation, older ones to the one in Brooklyn Heights, younger ones travel some to another congregation. I don't know if the GB has relocated out of NYC, but if they have or do, same scenario, they are assigned to a local congregation. They are seen at their local circuit assemblies and district conventions where they are speakers. I ran into several in the hall in Brooklyn and Wallkill.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Use to work for a wealthy man with a beautiful house. Would often see one of the GB there. If the guys showed up to mow the grass when GB was there they would be sent away because GB was so special and shouldn't be disturbed by the sound of common folks working.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens - I never met any of the GB.......perhaps a good thing!

Blondie - Ah, interesting. Do they ever go out for a starbucks I wonder?

Pontoon - Wow. The GB are higher than Jesus then (he said laughing up his sleeve)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit