Something's missing

by Anony Mous 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zagor Almanah
    Zagor Almanah

That my friend is real ass kicking, the 2 Gentlemen in heaven approve of, and are pleased to watch YOU do it on their behalf, like I did. You stupid fool.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

~~~~~~

I laughed at all of your jokes!

My love you didn't need to coax.

Oh, Zaggie I couldn't have tried any more!

~~~~~~

ZigZag- Guess what? You're right!!!

~~~~~~

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So besides all the craziness above... Does anybody know already whether it was cancelled and if not, what the schedule looks like?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Leave Zag alone.

He is better than Eddie Murphy on coke.

And who knows, he may have shook his congregation up a little when he REJECTED

God's mouthpiece.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

" the 2013 DA is missing"

For decades in the US, information about the DA wasn't announced until the first Service Meeting of January of that year. The theme, date and location assigned, and list of motels was all announced and posted then. However in recent years, some of that information started getting released later, probably because of bad coordination and negotiations. Any the releases have become nearly nonexistant. There hasn't been any announcement that there wouldn't be a 2013 program. I would much sooner suspect that more and more of them will be scheduled in JW assembly halls. Or they might reduce it to 2 days before they completely cancel the whole affair.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I doubt they will cancel Assemblies, they are good for indoctrination, and , despite the way they make it look, they make a profit.

I think though that they will cut the number of days, spinning as "more time for the ministry".

I predict that the 2015 D.C's will be only two days.

• Zagor Almanah
    Zagor Almanah

Sorry if I insulted people here by calling them names. I would like to apologize for that. I wasn't myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit