Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 12-23-2012 WT Study (YES MEAN YES)

by blondie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes what about the dates about when we can expect armageddon to come, oh right that not a yes or no statement so we can't hold the Governing Body to that standard because they didn't frame it with a yes or no. They just made a bunch of people feel like armageddon is near with positive "yes like" statements about when to expect things to happen.

They still are holding to thier "no",is no on the no blood allowed for JWs under the heavy hand of disfellowshipping those who disobey the edict.

Yeah the Governing Body is squeaky clean so they can admonish others with a clean conscience(superego).

• prologos
    prologos

blondie, could we get that good stuff of yours by friday before the ruminating, regurgitating on sunday. it would be good to compare margin notes. thank you. peace.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB judges themselves. Yes=Yes and No=No. Anything in excess of that is from the wicked one........

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Anyway what I really think that scripture is about is :Don't broadcast your righteouness by making vows simply live your life without all the religious hokas pokas and mean what you say.

I think the members of the Governing Body have a too narrow too selective way of quoteing and useing scripture, but then they are the chief CEOs and so what they say it means it means no if ands or but in thier narrow little world of delusion.

• blondie
    blondie

prologos, Blondie has a life, not retired yet, as a government worker I now am expected to do the work of 3, as 1 has retired, 1 position has been cut, and the other, well that's me. Many workdays and weekends find me nodding off. I have a severe chronic illness that has been bad lately. My doctor has found a new experimental treatment and it has finally helped. I have had computer problems that I think are now fixed. So when I should have been doing this, I was working extra hours, nodding off when I could have been doing this, and swearing at both my computers waiting for my IT person to fix it so I could do the comments.

Merry Christmas

• tornapart
    tornapart

Blondie.. your comments are priceless and much appreciated!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Very much appreciated whenever she's able to post

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

I can only see two purposes for this article: to guilt trip people who are doubting to stay in the organization, and to reorient their attention towards the 'carrot': paradise earth.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I can only see two purposes for this article: to guilt trip people who are doubting to stay in the organization, and to reorient their attention towards the 'carrot': paradise earth

YEP!! I had the same thought......

Thanks Blondi!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit