AAAAHH!! DO you really want this "everlasting life in Paradise"?

by hamsterbait 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Life in the New Dark Ages would be so dreary that I would rather worship Satan on purpose just to get out of having the monosodium glutamate on Jehovah's table shoved down my throat. At least the Table of Demons has something to offer, something I would actually be able to enjoy. Having festivals that are festivals 8 times throughout the year, including Christmas (just without Jesus). In Satanism, we celebrate Candlemas, Ashtar (which is related to Easter minus Jesus), Beltane (Mayday), the Summer Solstice, Lammas Day, the Autumnal Equinox, Halloween, and Christmas minus Jesus.

And those festivals involve more than just listening to a boring 45 minute talk, passing stale crackers and spoiled grape juice, and being hounded to attend other boasting sessions. They are more than wasting 3 days of your life listening to more crackdowns and boring rubbish. There is a time to build, a time to destroy, a time to heal, a time to sow, a time to reap, and a time to just have fun and enjoy it all. Unlike living forever with nothing to do but running around in field circus all the time.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I won't talk about meat

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

will there be a Starbucks there?

• tiki
    tiki

no starbucks......just sparlocks.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Always keep in mind that the Watchtower runs a bait and switch operation.

What they promise you

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Jehovah's Witnesses paradise bait and switch

What you actually get

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Jehovah's Witnesses paradise bait and switch

And don't forget to get the Kindle version of Diary of an Armageddon Survivor here.

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/diary.html

When I first read this Armaggedon Survivor Diary it reminded of what I thought the jw org offered really during my last 6 months in.

I realized that god was not "directing" anything and certainly not the WTS. I remember a congregation that decided that rather than having a potluck at the community center so the congregation could meet the GB speaker, the original plan, that they would have an intimate dinner with only the elders and their wives because "they had done so much to support the congregation." So I could envision the same in their so-called paradise, elders and wives first, the rest of us last.

DAY 4
    We had our first judicial hearing today. Larry and Sue Winters had moved into the McRae mansion in what was once the exclusive Cypress Oaks subdivision. The problem was that Sister Thorn had already had her eye on the place and, as wife of the presiding overseer; she figured that she should have first choice. Brother Thorn told Brother and Sister Winter that they had no right to claim anything without approval of the elders. They were ordered to get out of the house by nightfall. The Winters were very disappointed but they agreed to move out.
    DAY 5
    At the morning meeting, the Thorns announced that they would be moving into the McRae place. The Winters were livid, but they didn't say anything. It was also announced that the surrounding estate homes had been assigned to the other elders. Position has privilege, even in the New World .
    Some of the brothers have started calling the area "Elder Hill." It was also announced that anyone wanting to appropriate a home must first file a request with the elders.
  • panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I always thought I wanted to live forever in Paradise, and I really don't want to die, but I don't think I ever really thought it through. Since really considering how life would be like living under the leadship of the WTS in Paradise,it would feel more like Hell , I don't think I want to live that way now or forever. But because I don't belive it's going to happen that way for anyone,I guess it's a moot point. It would be so boring and unbearable, I could not stand it.

PHG

• Yohan
    Yohan

Everyone and everything wants to live forever (except people with mental health issues). I'd love to live forever on paradise earth. But, I would do no worshipping and I'd be forever trying to build the perfect mouse trap or more realistically, the perfect space ship to find my next home before our sun goes super nova.

I'd travel a lot. I'd always be in F or J going to Asia, Europe, South America and Oz. The rest of the time I'd be diving cold fresh water shipwrecks. Helium would be unlimited in paradise! :D

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I must just be a worldy person because I love watching tv,movies, drinking wine, dancing and just having fun. I like working and making money so I can spend it on clothes, shoes, or whatever I happen to want to buy. I don't think I am Paradise material. I don't want to follow orders all the time. I like to do my own thing.I like to rule myself.

PHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit