Public WT magazines - Some stats

by Splash 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash

Oh moshe! You have been out a long time!

'Contributions' are no longer mentioned, and I very much doubt the pubs will relate the decreasing magazine size to their corresponding worldwide work contributions.

You dont even have your own magazine allocation any more, a big pile is left on the counter and you take as many or as few as you need for the week.

This little money spinner came from Bittacy Hill bethel and New York lapped it up. Savings were calculated at 43%.

• moshe
    moshe

I took from the pile two years ago- I just assumed the local KH had a suggested amount they were supposed to send to the society for a case of magazines. I guess not.

• bobld
    bobld

More languages you say...OK

Year 2007..there were 158

Year 2009..there were 171

Year 2010..there were 180

Year 2011.. there were 185

By those numbers they were always increasing.

They should look at their history.Boy are they stupid to make such a statement.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

By those numbers they were always increasing.

They should look at their history.Boy are they stupid to make such a statement.

nah...they never back check, they just swallow the latest spin...''ooo how wonderful that reducing the magazines will allow them to be printed in more languages!"......

5 years i reckon they will be online 'mags' only or a two page monthly leaflet.

oz

• sarah-is-free
    sarah-is-free

They will save 47% .

They need more money more for their pedophile protection program.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

What are the new languages and how relevant are they? The new tractazines don't seem to list the languages anymore, so I'm assuming that the new languages may include Latin, Pig Latin, Klingon, HoneyBooBooian, etc.

• Yohan
    Yohan

My question is when will the WT start doing outside publishing jobs? I'm sure the UN could use a good publishing company.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Billy said and it's worth repeating LOL!!!

I'm assuming that the new languages may include Latin, Pig Latin, Klingon, HoneyBooBooian, etc.
  • scary21
    scary21

lmao Billy

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I think that the ILFA (International Landfill Association) told them that they would give them some kick back money if they could cut back on the pages since it was filling up their landfills faster than anticipated.

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit