Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body for Peace Prize 2013!- "Over 100 years in the service of peace."

by Most Noble 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Having some personal knowledge of the prize process (although not the peace prize) I can say a couple of things.

1) The nomination process is very open, at the opening stages its more like a suggestion box.

2) The comittees do not make advance announcements of who has been nominated or who they are actually considering.

Conclusion, the op is complete BS.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to nominate The Governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses in 2013 for the Nobel Peace Price

Obviously this is a joke. But the committee doesn't make the nominations anyway. The Norwegian Nobel Committee receives nominations from other bodies.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I can visualise Most Noble laughing his head off at sucking in so many people .

smiddy

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Maybe it is tongue and cheek due to all the media exposure in Norway at the moment regarding the WTBTS.

NJY

• wasblind
    wasblind

I can visualise Most Noble laughing his head off at sucking in so many people .

smiddy

I must admit, he suck really well . anybody up for seconds ???? get in line

• cantleave
    cantleave

I can't see anyone who was "sucked in"!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I LOVE THE SMURFS!!! JUST SAYIN'...

• wasblind
    wasblind

I can't see anyone who was "sucked in"!!________Cantleave

Really ??? I think he does a really good "job". He needs to come back

and blow the whistles so the game can get started again

• cantleave
    cantleave

He needs to come back

and get his ass whipped!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea, Teach 'em good 'bout messin' wit grown folk

who's sittin' back laughin' now ?

It's time like this I wish I was a man, I'd say a " come on sucka, blow this whistle and let's get the game started "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit