watchtower still dropping the ball

by nowwhat? 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

wow what a great updated jw.org website! so where's the condolences for the victims and families of the sandy hook trajedy? instead we get a story about the neon watchtower sign! i didnt want to jump the gun so waited until mid monday to see if they posted anything.

how about come comforting words about why these things happen and what hope for the future? then they wonder why half of us are just going through the motions. then again their thinking probably is "well they would die at armegeddon anyway"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Because when it comes to non JW's, they don't give a damn. That's why they locked the doors after 911

• pixel
    pixel

The "Organization" doesn't care for non-witnesess. The only thing you get to hear is: "I wonder if there was a JW kid there"?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Because when it comes to non JW's, they don't give a damn. That's why they locked the doors after 911

or jw 's.. .

have they said any thing on the bus crash?

• pixel
    pixel

They got this:

School Shooting in Connecticut

DECEMBER 17, 2012 | UNITED STATES

On Friday, December 14, 2012, a shooting took place at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut. Media outlets are reporting that upwards of 27 people were killed, including the gunman and 20 children. Initial reports indicate that at least two Witness youths were at the school during the shooting but were not injured. Jehovah’s Witnesses in the area are offering assistance and spiritual comfort to the families and communities affected by this tragedy.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Jehovah's witnesses prey on weak moments like buzzards that circle around waitin' to pounce

when they feel your to weak to fight. They are not there to give real comfort. they are there

to recruit

" People themselves change; serious problems in life may stimulate an awareness of spiritual need "_______Reasoning book page 206

• pixel
    pixel

I wonder how they offer assistance and spiritual comfort. Maybe telling them that they won't see their love ones again, UNLESS, they become JW and meet them in paradise?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Jehovah's witnesses flock like flies to a festered wound, But for one purpose

to recruit. Don't be fooled. Y'all know the deal

You said it Pixel all in a free Bible study

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sad, but JWs have been conditioned by WT to be disinterested and display ‘could-care-less’ attitude when it comes to the misfortunes of others.

I mentioned in another post, I was at the JW congregation meeting Sunday and not one mention by the visiting speaker in his talk expressing his condolences over this horrific shooting. Not even one mention expressing concern over the loss of life nor for the surviving family members in either the opening or closing meeting prayers. During the WT study, the elder conducting said zip, nada, nothing! No thoughtful words from any of the rank and file during the WT question and answer discussion. I’m sure it was the same loveless spirit in many if not most of the other 100,000+ JW congregations worldwide.

Truly a sad, sad commentary on the kind of loveless spirit the Jehovah’s Witnesses community displays at a time like this!

• sir82
    sir82
    Jehovah’s Witnesses in the area are offering assistance and spiritual comfort to the families and communities affected by this tragedy.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

As if "would you like to read this brochure" is anyting even remotely like "assistance and spiritual comfort".

I think the JW.org writers must have been tobacco company shills prior to going to Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit