JWs exposed in Norway

by InquiryMan 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

Where is the Governing Body to defend the JWs in Norway?

These articles really hammer the JWs and portray them as brainwashing kids and not allowing anyone to have any diversity of thought.

• compound complex
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Cannot open link with Safari or Chrome . . .

Where are you posters getting this info?

Thanks.

CC

• compound complex
  • Jeffro
  • moshe
    moshe

google translate works very nicely

• kurtbethel
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Wow. What a crazy religion.

• Death Sick Job that have large boils on the body as part of Jehovah's efforts to screen out potential candidates to Paradise

That's pretty funny. Boils to screen paradise candidates. Something lost in translation.

It does not specify from what age children should read the book, except that it will happen from one is "very small." But the introduction emphasized biblical figure Samuel as a cream example, since he began to serve Jehovah the tabernacle at the age of four or five years.

News flash! There is no minimum age for children to be exposed to Watchtower propaganda, including explicit sexual material. The idea of "age appropriate" is not in the Watchtower lexicon.

------------------------

- Parents who are Jehovah's Witnesses are doing their best to raise their children to be harmonious and socially useful adults. At the same time they feel a responsibility to teach them about the Bible and its message. Our impression is that Witness children are generally happy and secure children, he said. - Psychologists say that the living conditions for children in the Jehovah's Witnesses can be potentially harmful because of the impending Armageddon. What do you say to that?

- Various psychologists say different things when it comes to child rearing. We have no evidence to suggest that children take damage from knowing that God will soon intervene in the earth and make it a just and good place to live.

Wow, even in other languages, these Watchtower operatives are adept at deflecting a direct question. The slaughter of Armageddon becomes "a just and good place to live".

[shaking head in amazement]

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

(I will let this translation speak for itself)

NRK.no notified Friday about a young woman in her 20s who told me about an experience of Jehovah's Witnesses she characterizes as ugly.

She says that she front three leaders of the church had to describe sexdetaljer, so they could determine how sorry they believed she had committed.

- It was not enough to say that we had had oral sex. I had to describe in detail that I sucked him, I took my hand on his penis and he licked me. I felt like the most sinful man, the woman said to NRK.no.

NRK.no've talked to a number of independent sources that describe a similar approach by leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses.

-----------------------

Jehovah's Witnesses are clear that no person shall be impertinent questions

NRK.no have, after repeated attempts to get hold of Jehovah's Witnesses so they can comment on the moves, Amnesty and SRHR.

Spokesperson of Jehovah's Witnesses Tom Frisvold has previously said the NRK.no that Jehovah's Witnesses are adamant that it should not be too close to the issues of women in such a situation.

- We are very clear that you should avoid questions that are too intimate and private when to decide whether a person has committed acts which have an impact on whether he or she can continue to be a member of the church.

- Do you understand that women find it uncomfortable that three men questioned about this?

- If anyone has felt uncomfortable in such situations it is regrettable, says Frisvold.

["It is regrettable" says the Watchtower drone. Notice the passive voice. No apology or stament of who should feel regret.]

---------------------------

- Questioned by three older men

The woman is still in the Jehovah's Witnesses and therefore imposes anonymous for fear of being ostracized.

The charge against her was immoral. She had experimented sexually with her boyfriend, and had even warned the leaders of the church as a result of shame.

-I met alone in church premises, "Kingdom Hall". I met three men between 50 and 60 years. All three were friends of the family, and one of them was one I often met privately.

In a semicircle around her should they get to the bottom of what happened between the 15-year-old girl and her boyfriend.

The sexual acts had to be described in detail.

The questions included: "Was there penetration?", "Had they had anal sex?"

ALSO READ: - I was sexually abused

According to the woman saw the three men serious matter. They leafed out in the Bible to see what it was about sex outside of marriage.

-------------------

Female: - Spent many years trying to rewrite questioning

A woman in her 40s says that the leaders of the congregation asked detailed questions about her sex life when she was summoned to immorality.

- I was 15 years old, when I was called into the Witnesses' own form of court, "The judicial selection," accused of immorality.

- They asked me how many I had slept with. They wanted to know if I had an orgasm and the sexual positions we had used. It was humiliating.
    She often had to meet the three men during a meeting in the church.

- Why would they have such detailed descriptions?

- They wanted to document how sinful I was and how much I regretted. They could have been my ancestors all three. I spent several years trying to rewrite the questioning, said the woman.

She promised the men not to "commit more immoral."

- I always felt lots of shame, that I would return to the church to escape the shame.

The woman says that the church learned about adultery and immorality, and that sex was not a topic.

- I realized only after many years how humiliating it was to sit there and answer these questions.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Reminds me of the saying in Bethel: There's a right way, and a wrong way, and Bethel's way.

Now, there's Norway... which seems to be the right way, which is not Bethel's way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit