todays wt study: illustrating an illusion? not only for lurkers and faders.

by prologos 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

kurtbethel, so right it is artistic, it is sloppiness its symptomatic of the whole enterprise, but for some these things like the picture of the universe are important. if you cant get that right ? how about the deeper things. why did this picture hit me?

Hoffnung and Sauerkraut Kurt? would understand . in central europe there is a nursery song beautiful melody and rhime: bad translation:

Who has the most lamb-like clouds? it is the sheppard moon who lives ABOVE the clouds, the clouds ,the moon that UNDER the stars dwells. Any toddler there learns the cloud to moon to star escalation.

from artistic license to license with the truth, to license with human rights.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

i thought next to this guys knee looked weird, like a face

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"i thought next to this guys knee looked weird, like a face"

He's wearing a shear skirt with this guy hiding underneath...

• Satanus
    Satanus

I hate those wt bible pics. They all have a wierdness to them.

S

• baltar447
    baltar447

I saw a face also. O_o

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

That looks like a lion perched over him, that curvy shape and it is staring in the same direction as him.

Their pictures are so creepy in a fantasia sort of way.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

nice pickle, grandpa moses

• prologos
    prologos

there is an enhanced telescop photograph of the milky which way on "Astronomy picture of the day" nasa site "archive". DEC 12 2012- to the naked eye, the milky way never has color , you can not see the dust lanes., . with dark viewing it is much more remote and grandiose, reaching from horizon to horizon. . these wt pictures are just to pick at during the interminable ruminating .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit