So you're DA'd... No I'm not... Yes you are... No I'm not...

by Calebs Airplane 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

WTF is the WT doing to the minds of the brethren???

This morning I went to the post office at 7:50AM to pick up a package. Turns out the mail box section was open at 8AM but the actual post office didn't open until 8:30AM... Rather than drive home and come back later I decided to get out my car and wait on a nearby park bench. 2 minutes later, a JW I hadn't seen in nearly 8 years walks up and says hello. He didn't recognize me immediately but I jarred his memory and he immediately got happified or whatever the latest JW catch phrase is... He then went into how happy he was to be able to "regular pioneer" after all these years, bla, bla, bla...

Anyways, he asked me what congo I had been attending and, for the first time, I had absolutely no problem responding that I had not been attending any meetings for over a year. He paused for a few seconds, looked down at his feet and said: "so you're dissasociated". To which I responded: "No... I'm not". Another awkward pause... "but you haven't been to a meeting in over a year" said he... "that's right" said I... "so... you're disassociated then." said he...

Now I'm starting to get pissed... Finally, I asked him: "Is it possible that you might be confusing the words "Inactive" and "Dissassociated"... (yet another long and awkward pause)............ eventually, he then looks up and says... "Yes, I think you're right... I'll see you around" and then simply walks away.

Now WTF was that all about???? Don't JWs know the f**k**g difference between an Inactive and Dissassociated JW???... This guy was completely clueless and brain dead. Seems like the dumbed down WT liter-a-trash is really making JWs dumber every year.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Very few witnesses know what the teachings or polcies are are. They simply go about their lives in automatic.

• baltar447
    baltar447

What a dumbass.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Well at least we know in this able pioneers hands few will turn to the saying of truth he bestows.

What a mess.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I can answer that: JW's are systematically trained to not think.

Independent thought and its consequent action (whatever it may be) is the most serious crime anyone can commit against the WTBTS.

You tried to get him to think. That goes against all of his training and indoctrination.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think this is a very revealing insight in to how the WT mind control works.

I think many a mind controlled JW now equates inactivity, coupled with absence from Meetings, with Disassociation.

We know on here that the W.T has never said so plainly in print, but they have been hinting that way for a long time , and it has filtered down in to the "mind" of the average JW.

This is exactly what the WT wants, they realise that the inactine non-attender (fader) is far more dangerous than the DF'd Apostate, who cannot even converse with JW's, so cannot possibly be a danger.

The time of being the Happy Fader, able to talk to any JW we wished to , has passed.

• jam
    jam

A normal conversation with most normal people, normally

would go like this. So how have you been, how is the family

and etc. Oh ,so you don,t go to the meetings anymore, sorry

to hear that, is there something I can do. If the converation

is not about the borg, they are clueless.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

Ive had an elderly sister starting crying and freaking out on me that I am "leaving". I asked her what made her think that, "I am here now with you and I will forever be close as long as you let me" I reminded her that we talk every day, we go shopping and have lunch and do girl time constantly, so I wanted her to explain to me whys he thinks I am leaving her. She told me its because I havent been out in service and I havent been attending meetings. So I asked her why she thinks I am leaving her, I havent gone anywhere, Im still here and Im still me. She was clueless. They have to friendships outside of the borg, and the ones they do have arent good friendships. WHAT KIND OF FRIEND DROPS YOU ON A DIME LIKE THAT AND THEN TURNS IT AROUND ON YOU?

ITS NOT ME THAT WANTS TO END A FRIENDSHIP, its not me! Its you and your brainwashed mentality. So I ended up not talking to her anymore, I couldnt handle the guilt trips over stupid shit.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I feel for you CA! The Dubbs were shunning me months before I even had my Judicial Committee meeting it was crazy.

I feel that maybe the pio-sneer you bumped into wasn't so much clueless as he was cruel and judgmental. This is the way the JW culture trains people to act. It is the "If you are not with us then you are against us" philosophy.

These are not the conduct of true Christian people- don't forget that!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jws really dont know the product they are selling, beyond the recent biblical doctrine paradise earth and no birthdays, christmas, bum sex or crosses, they get a little lost....

I knew a JW who said every DF person and DA person and fader were apostate by action. Wouldnt budge. Just pitty their lives based on laws from 7 sour old farts in brooklyn and walk away whistling in freedom.....[whistle Jingle Bells] ......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit