The Mother own the Guns.

by jam 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• l p
    l p

he who lives by the sword dies by the sword........

not sure if that relates

Lp

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How many years and spoons (full of food I guess it where you are getting) does it take to kill a human versus a bullet to the body?

And do these obese Americans only use spoons to eat?

The point is, everyone has been worked up (by the media) over 26 deaths.

26 deaths is inconsequential on the world scene.

More children died of diarrhea and malnutrition today (AND EVERYDAY) than that, but everyone sits on their ass and does nothing about it. OHHH, but let CNN & MSNBC & BBC run hour upon hour of footage of the 26 dead in Conn (yeah, they work just like the JWs -- Armageddon sells newspapers!) and that's a big f***ing deal that deserves a Constitutional Amendment. WTF??

Why don't you people pry yourself away from your computer and do some volunteering or donate some of your cold hard CASH to help the 1000s of disadvantaged children who are at risk every single day? Big talkers at the keyboard, but unwilling to do anything that REALLY helps anyone. Talk. Talk. Talk. In fact, not even TALK. Keystrokes on a webpage that doesn't matter in the news media.

26? Weren't there more than that killed in the bus accident? Let's ban buses. How about those plane crashes? Let's ban planes.

And by the way, I don't own a gun. But I agree with the 2nd Amendment. It's the only thing that keeps the politicians somewhat in fear.

Doc

• l p
    l p

Jam: you say that Tater-T has stated misleading information.

Where is your evidence to support this?

Lp

• trillaz
    trillaz

We are here on a board composed of those that were in, knew about, or associated with the Truth (as told by WTB&TS)

So why stop at hunger, and suffering and get the person, or quark, or spirit responsible for death or sin then death. Because we all gotta go...

but I'd rather not go because another man decided to take my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQtUdZ5Afs

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

More children died of diarrhea and malnutrition today (AND EVERYDAY) than that, but everyone sits on their ass and does nothing about it. OHHH, but let CNN & MSNBC & BBC run hour upon hour of footage of the 26 dead in Conn (yeah, they work just like the JWs -- Armageddon sells newspapers!) and that's a big f***ing deal that deserves a Constitutional Amendment. WTF??

Why don't you people pry yourself away from your computer and do some volunteering or donate some of your cold hard CASH to help the 1000s of disadvantaged children who are at risk every single day? Big talkers at the keyboard, but unwilling to do anything that REALLY helps anyone. Talk. Talk. Talk. In fact, not even TALK. Keystrokes on a webpage that doesn't matter in the news media.

26? Weren't there more than that killed in the bus accident? Let's ban buses. How about those plane crashes? Let's ban planes.

And by the way, I don't own a gun. But I agree with the 2nd Amendment. It's the only thing that keeps the politicians somewhat in fear.

Doc

Absolutely spot-on, DOC. Bravo.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

These aren't just statistics though,they were loved by someone. The children being killed by several bullets in seconds got to move us in one way or another,whether you're for or against gun control.

We can't be so cold to think of it in just numbers just to prove our side on the issue.

I want to know why anyone needs to own a semi-automatic weapon? Really?

Yes,people die for various reasons,but tell that to the parents who will never see their babies again.

p.s. I don't need the media to get me worked up over 26 deaths,it's heartbreaking.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

What about the thousands of Pakistani kids being murdered by US drone strikes in Pakistan? Those kids aren't loved by someone?

Right, I forget. They're brown kids, not white. They don't matter as much.

• watson
    watson

Would it be alright with you if we mourned the death of innocents? Then, after we get past it (and that may take some time) we go ahead and each of us fight for a cause we believe in like feeding the starving, building homes for the homeless, finding homes for abandoned pets. The deaths of 20 5 and 6 year olds and their teachers is NOT inconsequential on our "scene".

And who the f**k do you think you are to say

You are amazing.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Who said no one cares for kids being killed in Pakistan,but it doesn't mean we can't mourn the kids that died yesterday. The world is full of problems,and I'm not arguing about gun control. There are so many complex issues.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

If by "amazing" you mean smart enough to see past the bullshit and grasp the real, bigger picture? Yep. pretty amazing. Too bad all folks aren't so easily led and influenced by media sensationalism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit