The Mother own the Guns.

by jam 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• jam
    jam

Mom was a gun enthusiast, just saying.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

most people are shot with there own guns...

my friend tells me this,

should probably look it up ... BRB

• Tater-T
  • jam
    jam

Thanks Tater-t: Interesting statistics but misleading.

• moshe
    moshe

Home is a dangerous place---Do you know realize how many people are killed or seriously injured from falls in their own shower and bathtub? Thousands!! This could all be avoided by going back to an outhouse and a once a week spongebath.

• simon17
    simon17

Home is a dangerous place---Do you know realize how many people are killed or seriously injured from falls in their own shower and bathtub? Thousands!! This could all be avoided by going back to an outhouse and a once a week spongebath.

Bathrooms also contribute to sanitation, disease prevention, personal hygiene, and a much easier way of life to every single person who owns them. Owning a semi-automatic does not contribute much, if anything positive to society.

• jam
    jam

O____K Moshe. LOL

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Bathrooms also contribute to sanitation, disease prevention, personal hygiene, and a much easier way of life to every single person who owns them. Owning a semi-automatic does not contribute much, if anything positive to society.

Hunting, self-defense, common defense, sporting, etc.

It comes down to this. You are willing to accept death and injury for something you like. Accept it.

• TimeBandit
  • trillaz
    trillaz

How many years and spoons (full of food I guess it where you are getting) does it take to kill a human versus a bullet to the body?

And do these obese Americans only use spoons to eat?

Death through a gun shooting bullets when used against a person can give satisfaction in a matter of minutes or seconds based on the trauma.

That guy looks scary, but if he took that spoon and fed the 20 children, they probably would have smiles on their faces instead of rigor mortis at this hour.

They would then have enough time to decide in 20-30-40-50 years to have a good diet and excercise. When faced with bullet wounds, possibly some to the head, there are no decisions to be made.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit