Beards,Tatoos and Body Piercing !

by YYHWH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• YYHWH
    YYHWH

It sure is nice to have the freedom to enjoy some of the simple things in life without having a guilt trip.

I remember when I was in the non-truth and I would go on vacation I would always use the oppurtunity to grow out my beard, of course my wife would insist that I shave before anybody from the hall saw me.

Now I keep a full beard and it cracks me up when I run into people from the hall and when they talk to me they seem to not be able to not stare at my beard.

I cant wait to get me a tatoo.

• LB
    LB

Since my hair started turning gray a beard just makes me look too darn old. But I'm going to get a tatoo. I'm thinking some pagan tribal thing on my arm.

Funny thing is my JW son and non-JW son also want a tatoo. It appears the 3 of us may get the same thing!!

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

it's spelled TATTOO!!

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• LB
    LB

Good thing you showed up to correct me. I'd hate to go get a tattoo and screw up the spelling

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

LMFFAAAAAOOOOOOO!!! tee hee hee

LB - Celtic tat huh? I have a Celtic heart on my arm. Arm tats don't hurt, either, unless they go onto the underside. From what I hear that hurts!

Kisses,
    Moe

• rekless
    rekless

I have long gray hair and a grey beard well trimmed I must say.

Take me as I am, hell I am old and proud of it.

Tattoos, hurt and I am not into pain.

I spelt gray both ways just to cover my ass, I have a 50% chance of pleasing 50% of you.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

MRMoe I have a large tribal bracelet (just got it monday. It took 3 hrs). Yes it smarts a bit on the under part. Where it realy hurts is on the chest twards the throat now that let me tell ya realy lets ya know yer alive!...........Jedd

• alfie
    alfie

So if I were to get a tattoo on my chest, would that be like tit for tat?

What's it all about?
    alfie

• COMF
    COMF

LB and Rekless: "Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be!"

I've got white starting to show up in my goatee. Girlfriend Debra says it looks "cool". That's good enough for me. :D~

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Doc - You will have to post a pic of it. A whil;e back we all posted pics of our tats and so if ya get a new one, you have to share... it's the rules. Yeah, I bet that one spot does hurt. I know my arms were nothing at all, but my spine right over my tail-bone... OUCH!!!

Hugs,
    Moe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit