A form of child abuse?

by MavMan 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• rekless
    rekless

Whether it is the exJW or those in good standing (puke) it all has to do with disfunctional thinking brought on by a disfuctional organization.
    I am not say that the organization teaches or tells people to kill themselves, but by the same reason they place such a heavy guilt trip on those who are in and out of the org. that those who are leaning toward psychosis fall off the edge.
    Just look at how many Jws that take prozac:
    I know about 12 in my past congregation and that number includes elders and eldereetes.
    Most preach the good news of the paradise, this paradise is a facade or front.That is why they would not walk around to the side of the issue or any issue that took critical thinking. Deep down they knew the front was free standing and it would fall.
    The only other brace they have is entering a protection mode of deep depression and psychotic drugs to ease the pain of Iam not good enought for the friends, elders, co,do, my congregation even my field service.
    Without the help and understanding of those whom they love they end up DFed then shunned then some end it all.
    I am quit well aware it happens to other people other than JWs.
    My point is this with JWs, If they truly beleive in what they are teaching and carrying on all the so called responsibillity that is handed them, then why do they need prozac?

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

UADNA-New Jersey Chapter-"OUR REACH IS FAR, OUR CAUSE IS JUST"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit