A form of child abuse?

by MavMan 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MavMan
    MavMan

55 year old woman gets disfellowshipped for having sex with a 15 year old boy. Isn't that child abuse? Does society in general see this different if the abuser is a woman?

• Will Power
    Will Power

Society sees everything different when it comes to women.

• outcast
    outcast

I would have to see photos and hear all the details,
    before I could give an informed opinion.

Society in general, or "The Society?" Is it called that anymore?

In "The Society" it is always the womans fault.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

JW.COM member with dishonest history is very bored.

Does society view this differently than other 'normal' discussion board members?

Society will deal with 'real' people such as the Bryants and the Slacks and so on and so on. When the Watchtower stops chewing people up and spitting them out, then we can deal with hypotheticals. Deal?

Hey, YoYo....did you go to the Bryant memorial. didn't think so....

• belbab
    belbab

Was there two creditable, adult eyewitnesses to the event?

If not then the fifteen year old should get disfellowshipped for committing the offense or for lying. The woman goes free, no evidence.

belbab

• MavMan
    MavMan

By "society in general" I did not mean the WTBTS, I meant people in general as in nonJWs also.

I don't know the details on witnesses and all that, I just heard of the reason for disfellowshipping. I don't know if the young man was disfellowshipped also.

dungbettle: No did not go to the memorial, I live in Texas. Did you?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

If a 55 year old woman has sex with a 15 year old boy, its called "Statutory Rape" and the woman could get jail time because it is a criminal offence.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

YoYo:

Unfortunately, I was delaing with another untimely JW death at the moment. I sent flowers, made several phone calls and have been dealing with the media.

Don't worry, at the rate that JW's are beating, raping, and murdering one another, there WILL be one near you soon enough.

• edster
    edster

what has society come to when a 15 y.o. is boning his grandma?

• MavMan
    MavMan

dung: You mean "at the rate that ex-JW's", that's your club not mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit