So, you know those "Keep Calm and..." memes?

by fortis et liber 14 Replies latest jw friends

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

Well, I was just looking at the Pinterest page ::eye roll:: of a current JW who's husband I once knew quite well additionally, we shared many "friends" in common. Anyway, posted to her "Things for my Wall" category is one of those "Keep Calm and..." memes and this one says, "Keep Calm and Shun the Non Believers" to which a host of my former "friends" have added their 'LOLs' and 'ha ha ha's' and "Yes!" comments and, it just makes me rage.

I know it is stupid to go looking for trouble after all, why visit the public pages (Facebook, Pinterst, etc.) of current JWs when I know it's only a matter of time before I see something that sets me off? Then again, sometimes I think I look just for that reason, at least on some level anyway. Not because I want to be upset but maybe because I need to be reminded of just how twisted and controlled the whole lot of them are.

Just needed to vent.

~ Fortis

• cofty
    cofty

It gets more cultish all the time.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm stifling my gag reflex right now...a little bit.

"Only small people create imaginary ways to feel better than others as a means to compensate for their own inadequacies."

--Me

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Keep Calm and Shun the Non Believers

You go, Sister!

And give Brooklyn all your time and money...

And then hold your breath for us to start giving a f#%k.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Guess which one houses the Witnesses?

Wealthy Home

The "shunned" can laugh all the way to the bank.

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

rebel8, *that* is exactly the image she had posted on her page, the one all the fellow believers were fawing over, the one that made me rage. It serves me right for looking but also, serves as a good reminder that no matter how much it hurts me to have lost my family (I can't even lump those "friends" in here because, they really never were my friend) and man some days, does it hurt, I know I made the right choice. It also helps me immeasurably to know that I am not alone so, thank you for your comments as well.

~ Fortis

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Keep Calm and Shun the Non Believers" to which a host of my former "friends" have added their 'LOLs' and 'ha ha ha's' and "Yes!" comments

The "Non Believers" can be thankful for this. It's always easy to identify a$sholes when they so eagerly act like a$sholes. When they wake you up on Saturday morning, you don't have to feel guilty slamming the door in their faces... because they're a$sholes, after all.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

If it helps... who do you shun? ....... struggling to come up with an answer? .............You know why ?

YOU ARE NOT IN A CULT !!!!

Keep Calm and Pitty those Fools !

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

Thank you, very much yes, all of your comments and encouragement really did help and is greatly appreciated. ~ Fortis

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Why are there unicorns on that sign?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit