untitled

by Terry 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

BTW - I was going to ask you - what are you doing for Christmas day feasting?

On Christmas Eve I usually go over to my firstborn daughter's house where an unruly mob gathers.

On Christmas Day my ex-wife and our three kids go over to the ex-inlaws (her parents) and we exchange amenities and sip and nibble comestibles.

What do you do, Jimmy?

• Etude
    Etude

Excellent, Terry! A little more narrative in between the dialog and it should fill in the voids for those who know nothing about those two guys or the doctrines their doctrines as well as their personal lives. It's good enough to entertain a general public. Keep it up!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    What do you do, Jimmy?

Oh, usually something simple.

This year, I was planning to have a boned-out prime standing rib roast of aged beef, baked potatos, and green salad with lobster slices.

We think that this is also a good day for a really fine Bordeaux - perhaps a Chateau Talbot, or the Lafette?

We are not decorating this year, so no traditional Yule tree.

• Terry
    Terry

Etude opines: A little more narrative in between the dialog and it should fill in the voids for those who know nothing about those two guys or the doctrines their doctrines as well as their personal lives. It's good enough to entertain a general public.

Well, I've detected absolutely zero interest on the part of the General Public toward any JW historical figure or their wild imaginings. In fact, I've detected close to zero interest among Ex-JW's ! It is a recondite topic with

abstruse application to contemporary society.

I just think of these people as cartoon characters, frankly.

• Terry
    Terry

Mr.Wibble von Woods sez: This year, I was planning to have a boned-out prime standing rib roast of aged beef, baked potatos, and green salad with lobster slices.

We think that this is also a good day for a really fine Bordeaux - perhaps a Chateau Talbot, or the Lafette?

We are not decorating this year, so no traditional Yule tree.

Aww, hard times. So sorry..........:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit