Confidential Materials!

by Atlantis 106 Replies latest watchtower bible

• obarac
    obarac

Please include me on your PM list. Tnx Atlantis.

• obarac
    obarac

If anyone got the links please PM me. Tnx

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Could you please include me. I just sent you a pm. Hubby is a JW and I like to keep up with what's going on in the organization. Thank you Atlantis

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

PM sent

• arwen
    arwen

PM from me as well.. Thanks for your hard work. It is very appreciated.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for your work. I sent you a pm with my email address.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey so I am new here and still don't really know anyone. Are we 100% that Atlantis is on the up and up?

Not a swipe at you ATL, but I just want to make sure.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

THANK YOU ATLANTIS !

To protect your source check the PDF for any "unique" characters. Even bethel knows this 100+ yr old technique to smoke out a leak.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Atlantis.

I get a chuckle when at meeting and they announce there’s a letter that ‘Mother’ has sent and wants read to the congregation. Quite often I already know the contents even before the elders.

And, then there are those BOE letters that are meant only for the elders that I also am privy to thank to Atlantis!

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Problemaddict, I have been on this site many years (recently switched account for personal reasons) and the info Atlantis has provided has always proved to be true and accuarate and we all appretiate it.

However, this is the internet, anyone can claim to be anyone, anyone can have an "awakening" or grow a conscience overnight. Don't give out personal info if you have anything to lose. A confidential email address takes two minutes to create, you just have to check it every once in a while, and I strongly recommend it for reasons that should be obvious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit